Ok. So I've tried posting this twice and it keeps getting deleted so I'm making it short this time I'm sick of re typing. I've been with this girl off and on for three years. I love her. Most serious relationship I've ever been in. The first year together I never even thought about cheating on her. Then things got really rocky we fought a lot and eventually decided to take a break. On this break I started going out a lot and drinking a lot and I hooked up with multiple girls all purely sexual. However I was nevee as attracted to them as I was to the girl I was with. I tried having sex with two of them but couldn't get hard. And every time I did anything with a girl I was under the influence because none of them were attractive to me sober. Then we saw each other at a party and instantly started talking again and soon got back together. She was upset that I told her I had messed around on the break but she got over it because we weren't together. Things were still rocky when we got back together though and I continued drinking and going out alot. I ended up cheating on her multiple times. I only had sex with one girl and again couldn't get hard. Not from the liquor either I just am not attracted to other girls but for some reason I keep getting too drunk and thinkibg with my dick. I feel so guilty and I told myself I wouldn't let it happen again and it hasn't since the last time but I still don't know what to do. I feel like I can't tell her because I can't lose the girl I love and may be the only girl I'm truly this attracted to. Especially because I have no urge to try to even talk to another girl when im not drunk..