How to get the confidence and the belief that you are physically attractive...

• Author
Ross MwcFan
It was true of many, many guys I went to high school with.

What was the average age of them at the lastest while they were still ugly ducklings?

I mean, if a guy is still ugly in his late teens, do he still have a chance to grow into himself and become much better looking?

• Author
Ross MwcFan
He could grow into himself and get better looking as he ages. He could be skinny and scrawny but ends up being buff and hot.

I was thinking more about his face.

Or is it common for girls to call guys ugly, because of their body, even if she thinks he has a nice face?

Honestly if a group of girls did that, they are little brats. I can't imagine a grown woman thinking that because most people don't have perfect faces.

Here is what I personally notice about a man.

1. Does he speak with intelligence and respect.

2. Where is he looking with eye contact?

Eye contact will throw me off kilter from a guy in 2 seconds flat.

If he is staying at the ground he lacks confidence,

If he is staring at my boobs than he needs to learn where my mouth is, boobs don't talk back.

3. When he is speaking to me is he looking around at other people?

That means that he doesn't really care to hear what I say.

4. How does he treat people around him. Is he mean to the wait staff or polite.

5. Does he dress nice or does he look like he took clothes out of the hamper.

6. What does he smell like. I love a nice smelling man. I can't stand the smell of BO. I know that people workout, that is different but at least put deodarent on.

I might notice the face but not right away. It bothers me more when someone can't make eye contact. I work with interns that have problems doing that and they have gotten better.

Im the same way i see myself in pictures and think im unattractive..Im 31 never been on a date never had a women show interest in me or ever been slightly complimented on my looks..

People say just get over it or show confidence as if its some magic wand to become attratcive or an easy thing to do..

At 31 i just have pretty much given up..Im thankfully getting close to being apathetic to trying to find someoen instead of being sad over not being able to.

What was the average age of them at the lastest while they were still ugly ducklings?

I mean, if a guy is still ugly in his late teens, do he still have a chance to grow into himself and become much better looking?

18, and yes.

Try the Lefkoe Method (google my sig line) and I am pretty sure there is a "I'm not good enough" belief in the free demo. That will lift a heavy burden.

If there are things you can change, do it (lose weight, fix teeth if needed). I would suggest growing your hair out a bit into something more flattering. Other than that, I don't see any glaring physical flaws. We all can find things to change or fix in our appearance. I find it rather fun. I've recently changed my hairstyle and makeup and look so much better. Gotta change with the fashions, man!

One very important thing: Stop hanging out with chavs! :p

• Author
Ross MwcFan
Try the Lefkoe Method (google my sig line) and I am pretty sure there is a "I'm not good enough" belief in the free demo. That will lift a heavy burden.

If there are things you can change, do it (lose weight, fix teeth if needed). I would suggest growing your hair out a bit into something more flattering. Other than that, I don't see any glaring physical flaws. We all can find things to change or fix in our appearance. I find it rather fun. I've recently changed my hairstyle and makeup and look so much better. Gotta change with the fashions, man!

One very important thing: Stop hanging out with chavs! :p

Lol, I stop hanging around with those sort of people years ago.

As for growing my hair out. My hair being longer really doesn't look good on me.

You are just fine with the hair. I work with all military guys and they all have the same hair style.

I wore my hair down today and people are always suprised to see it down. I always wear it in a tight bun and people say it ages me. It might but my hair goes in my face.

You are just fine with the hair. I work with all military guys and they all have the same hair style.

That's why I don't like it! Even two inches longer on top would be better, in my opinion. I love running my fingers through a man's hair. I don't like bald men and shaved heads fall into that category.

• Author
Ross MwcFan
That's why I don't like it! Even two inches longer on top would be better, in my opinion. I love running my fingers through a man's hair. I don't like bald men and shaved heads fall into that category.

Lol, I'm no where near being bald!

Yeah..I just hang out with to many military guys since I work them all. It doesn't phase me. I get skeeved when I see a guy with some greasy long hair. I guess they like the grunge look. Grunge is ok but not showered is a whole different EWW factor.