Thanks Loveshack!

youngandhopeful

This is just a quick message to the folks who run Loveshack, but also the lovely people on the forums too.

Over the years (since around 2004) i have been intermittently posting on the forum. Generally ive posted messages regarding my personal situations and people have always given me great advice and feedback.

Today i read back through my posts, and it was like a time tunnel, reminding me of the 'troubles' i thought i had years ago.

Even when loveshack isn't helping you solve your problems, it stands as a gerat piece of nostalgia.

So basically i'd like to say thanks to the team and the forum members. You helped me out over the years, and also made this evening great fun, reading all my old posts.

Thanks!!!:laugh:

I haven't been around here long, but I think this forum is pretty great.

I find reading people's posts and questions interesting and helpful, and I enjoy (possibly) being able to give some insight, opinion, or answer a question.

There's a great mix of people and views here. Caring, kind-but tough, sympathetic, straightforward, and honest.

I haven't been around here long, but I think this forum is pretty great.

I find reading people's posts and questions interesting and helpful, and I enjoy (possibly) being able to give some insight, opinion, or answer a question.

There's a great mix of people and views here. Caring, kind-but tough, sympathetic, straightforward, and honest.

I enjoy your posts very much though Finch, though we've both only been here a short time.

There's quite a bit of dysfunction on LS. It's thankfully outweighed by the wisdom and good humour of posters, and for that I'm most grateful.

Ross MwcFan

I really like a lot of the people here.

I think the place has helped somewhat in my improvement.

And I've met a great girl on here. :)

• 2 weeks later...
It's a great site and I'd hate to lose it, thanks to everyone who keeps it going!

Indeed. Quite a few people are helped here if only through commiseration. I would hate to lose this site. :( Thanks to the moderator and owner.