Best friend kisses me, now what.

I'm feeling good, she's sober. She takes me home, before I leave I realized that I left my keys in her car. She laughs an jokes if I left anything. Then she grabs my hand, leans in, and tells me to come here. I lean in, centimeters away, and we kiss. Pause. Kiss. Pause two more kisses and then she pushes me out of the car and drives off. I've known this girl since we were in diapers. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and I would rip that apart (hehe) if she was a girl I just met.

She hangs out with my group of friends alot and she teases everybody but I don't think she goes as far as kissing

Tease or something else?

People change. Feelings change. Anything is possible.

Presuming she's not involved with someone and you're not involved with someone, take the initiative and ask her out formally. You'll have your answer. Good luck :)

• Author

But I don't want a relationship with her. Were going to two diff colleges so I don't get to see her much during the school year. Sex would prob mess up our just friends thing though right?

Sex would prob mess up our just friends thing though right?

Ask yourself and her......dont ask us

I say...go for the FWB.

Just manage your expectations because you told us she was a tease. I had a friend like that was a hopless tease too....and she'll go as far as she thinks she will have to go all for the tease.

She once jumped in bed with me and another buddy after goin out to a club, took off her pants and rubbed her ass all over our bare cocks and let us finger her too..but NO sex...then it wouldnt be a tease lmao.

That girl was wacked out and a total attention whore....but whatever :lmao:

nyc_guy2003
She once jumped in bed with me and another buddy after goin out to a club, took off her pants and rubbed her ass all over our bare cocks and let us finger her too..but NO sex...then it wouldnt be a tease lmao.

Was she hot?

I'm feeling good, she's sober. She takes me home, before I leave I realized that I left my keys in her car. She laughs an jokes if I left anything. Then she grabs my hand, leans in, and tells me to come here. I lean in, centimeters away, and we kiss. Pause. Kiss. Pause two more kisses and then she pushes me out of the car and drives off. I've known this girl since we were in diapers. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and I would rip that apart (hehe) if she was a girl I just met.

She hangs out with my group of friends alot and she teases everybody but I don't think she goes as far as kissing

Tease or something else?

Hahaha that made me laugh buddy! At least you are honest!

She could be a tease but you had to have done something to make her cross the line like that...right? Either way, keep it up! Whatever you are doing, you are proving to be a challenge to her. Drive her interest level up even more.

Please describe her, thanks.

lol... you looking for fodder for a fap session? :D

The main question is why did she push me out so suddenly.

its part of the game...shes playing the coquette

Sonmeensego

Cop Out movie video Movie Patiala House online Iron Man 2 Film In Hd The Kid Film Trailers Remake The Runaways Film Full Yogi Bear Film Downloads the whole Wildfire: The Arabian Heart movie online Marmaduke online soundtrack download Download The Whole Antichrist Movie Download Dead Space: Aftermath Film Now Film Photo Furry Vengeance Download Calvin Marshall Movie In Divx Formats IMAX: Hubble 3D Divx Hd Watch The Complete Psychosis Movie hi-def quality Coffin Rock Download Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Hd Free Boy Movie Clips Download movie quotes Crazy Heart The Secretariat Full Film Blood Out Full Lenght Movie In Hd Format

• Author

If I was her I would have waited to at least see what the reaction was.

Edited by cocosi5604

man change the world still believe I do not always know the small person who is or will remain the same ... more like you know it can but does not want to admit or say on the face ...