Virginity / Penis Size Question

danistly887

I am a guy and have been saving myself for marriage. It's just something I believe in and something I want to do.

My worry is that I find a great girl and we are perfect for one another, and we marry and then I cannot perform or I am too small for her. Especially if she herself is not a virgin.

My penis is around 5 1/2 inches. The girth is about 4 3/4 inches, just under 5 inches. Is this fine? Is this average?

In the Wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size it states that my measurements are around average, which surprised me. I have always had anxiety that I am too small, again, especially if my future mate has been with someone bigger.

I know some of these replies will be crazy, but I am hoping to get some real feedback, suggestions, advice etc. Thanks

I think part of your anxiety is because of your inexperienced. It's great that you want to save yourself for marriage, but what you should be doing is probably reading up about other people who waited until their honeymoon and how things turned out for them. It might be awkward the first time, but it's definately not a bad thing. Eventually, you'll get used to it and then it won't be such a big deal.

You gotta get over the first hump first of ACTUALLY having sex. That's really the only way to get over than kind of anxiety. If you're waiting 'til you get married, then fine. Besides, if your wife does turn out to have more experience then she can help you if she really loves you.

Every guy thinks his penis is small. It doesn't matter if he's 5 or 7.

Mate that size is fine. I'm about that and when I was younger had a real problem because my flaccid size wasn't as big as other guys. My ex who I had four kids with made it worse by saying I was small compared to other boyfriends she'd had and gave me a real complex about it

But I've had two relationships since then and they both said my size was perfect. My current GF says she " Loves it"

So don't worry about size. Too big and you will hurt her anyway. Concentrate on being a great lover and being hood with foreplay etc. That's far more important.

I am not a part of the waiting for marriage club (plus, been there, been married). Basically, dude, your junk is meant to work with a variety of pleasure partners. And variety of the fairer sex is meant to work with a variety of dongs.

You shouldn't have an issue unless it's an extreme case.

Stop worrying about your dong, and start being pumped about getting laid!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
danistly887

I've measured again, and erect it's really around 5 1/2 in length and just barley over 4 1/2 in girth/circumference (the width straight across the widest part is a little over 1 1/2 inches.

I just get so freaked out I won't be able to please my future wife, especially if she has been with someone else. There is a girl that I really like but I don't know how to proceed. I kinda feel like just pulling it out and getting it erect and saying "this is all I got, i'm sorry, hopefully it will work for you."

I mean I can get a pretty strong erection but i'm unsure about my size and I don't really have a good way to tell if I can last a long time, as when most guys masturbate it is in a quick fashion.

Let's just say...the most important thing is self-confidence !! Self-confidence is HOT ! Believe Dumbo, Believe !! lol

Also, when a woman loves you, they will love all of you.. including your penis :D

• Author
danistly887
Let's just say...the most important thing is self-confidence !! Self-confidence is HOT ! Believe Dumbo, Believe !! lol

Also, when a woman loves you, they will love all of you.. including your penis :D

How do I progress with her? Should I not even bring it up or not even show her? Should I just be confident and move forward and wait until we come together if that ever happens?

I just want to make her happy and be able to please her. So far we really like each other, but I just don't want to disappoint her and don't know how to talk about topics like this with her.

Crazy4what

LOL bro, just go with it... worst case if shes nto happy shell leave and divorce or break up with you.

Just have the confidence....

o btw MONEY does a lot of wonders sometimes.

Afishwithabike
How do I progress with her? Should I not even bring it up or not even show her? Should I just be confident and move forward and wait until we come together if that ever happens?

I just want to make her happy and be able to please her. So far we really like each other, but I just don't want to disappoint her and don't know how to talk about topics like this with her.

You'll do fine. Just remember you have a mouth and hands too. ;)

You might want to get a book like She Comes First by Ian Kerner so you know some techniques for pleasing a woman in bed.

http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring/dp/0060538260/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310107361&sr=8-1

Feelin Frisky

Your penis will seem smaller the more you worry about it. Worry about something you can change.

You're average sized. Plus she probably won't care so much about the size as long as she loves you as a person and you're a generous lover who tries to please her. Stop worrying about it.

You are average size. You may want to read some books about how to please a woman. There's a lot more to love making than intercourse. I think it's great that you are waiting until marriage.