Mary Shadows

What would be the main reason behind a man calling to say that he has a girlfriend? I slept with this dude, twice. At one point, we did care for each other. I cared about him when I did sleep with him. He however, decided to let me know after the fact, that he wasn't in love With me anymore. But, he called me earlier this year, and said he was sorry, then proceeded to ask if i was with anyone. He then decided that it was relevant to let me know that he was. Continuing to say how happy she makes him, and how she has changed him; he said that he didnt want to distract me and that I was doing fine without him in my life. The thing that was really confusing was when he said, he was thinking of me and just wanted to see how I was doing. That's all. Then he threatened me saying "if I ever call you again, can I have it be on my own time, when I'm ready?" He was always really confusing. Why do men and woman do this? What's it about?

I wish I could offer a deep psychological explanation, but the guy is a total douche. And he's contacting you to get your attention even after he's the one who pushed you away. He really does sound like a total idiot.

Men and women who do that are drama queens who think the world should revolve around them. And when they sense that their exes are peaceful and happy, they feel the need to call to disturb the peace.

Try to forget about this guy and the next he calls (there will be a next time), let it go to voicemail. And don't ever call back.

• Author
Mary Shadows
I wish I could offer a deep psychological explanation, but the guy is a total douche. And he's contacting you to get your attention even after he's the one who pushed you away. He really does sound like a total idiot.

Men and women who do that are drama queens who think the world should revolve around them. And when they sense that their exes are peaceful and happy, they feel the need to call to disturb the peace.

Try to forget about this guy and the next he calls (there will be a next time), let it go to voicemail. And don't ever call back.

Thanks! I can't contact him, cause he always blocked his number. I don't have his number. It was a complete mind ****, and it was so random and unexpected. He did threaten me indirectly. I've never dealt with the underlying abuse that I took from him. It's like he knows just what to say to get me to obsess about him D:

whichwayisup

Don't bother. That guy is an ass. Not worth your time or effort, so forget about him!

• Author
Mary Shadows

Noooo, don't tell me I got played): what a stupid mistake. It's my fault that I'm hurting. I allowed it to happen. I hope it'll get better, seeing as it's been a year!