I would say success

confused2134

confused2134

So you can read my story on my other thread but I just wanted to say on here odn't listen to a lot of people on here and just do you. A lot of people here are very bitter towards their exes so say a lot of things you should not listen to.

When my ex broke up with me I did all the worng things. It was bad I want her back still. We were NC for a little over a month and literally no contact. I was worried she didn't think of me didn't care whatever. Her best friend ims me who never talks to me and I knew it was about her. Basically she was asking about me. I told her I'm not letting you relay information about me to her. Blah blah blah I get a text from her today where we were talking first tiem in a month very casual. We were both keeping it very cool small talk. I jokd around with her like i did when we were together she joked back let her see I hadn't changed. Then I told hr I had to head out and she broke. She said why ar eyou cutting this short I really miss talking to you I know her she's way to attracted to me to just be friends and there's no reason for her to text me out of the blue.

I would say it's a success because while we hadn't reconciled I used NC for waht it was. I took a break looked at myself looked at the relationship and didn't falter once. I thought about her everyday recently a lot less than before and it seems like she's getting into it again. We'll see what the future holds and I know some "experts" here may disagree but I don't feel like I need her although I would like to work it out.

Final thoughts. These were my main problems when going no contact. Yes she does think about you just as much as you do her. Yes she does miss you it's impossible no t to miss such a big part of your life. NC is the only thing you can do and it completes both tasks.

Good luck stay strong everybody