Hey everyone,

I would like to share my story with u and to hear ur advices.

Well, I like someone who works with me. I work in a gas station and he works with his father and uncle in their washing cars buisness. He's 30 yrs old and i'm 21 almost.

I don't care about age difference and I don't think he cares either.

this guy shows signs to me that he's interested in me, like -> he looks at me a lot during work. When I talked with a guy there he made a face when he approached me. When I charge ppl there, he follows me with his eyes. When he goes back to work I can c that he looks at me sometimes from far and when he comes again and talk with other workers he winks to me and smiles and asks - What's up? When he comes in the morning or when I start my shift and he's there he comes and says hello and asks questions. When I look in his eyes I can feel a different feeling from him. He does not act toward other girls like he acts around me.

Becuase I tought he might b interested, I decided to initiate and ask for his phone number. After work last week I stayed like 3 hrs with him. We had real fun together and u could sense the chemistry between us. When they almost closed and went home I typed in my phone a msg and asked : Would u like to give me ur phone number? He smiled and did " later" with his hands. So I let go and saw him again this Friday. Again On Friday u could c his interest - like what I wrote above. I decided to talk with him somehow on the phone number after work, 'cause during the day when he came and talked with me he did not bring up the subject. After work I went to him and said - You know.. you're rly annoying. He asked - y annoying? I said - think carefully.. ull know y. and he talked with me about the emotion subject before and told me that he and his ex gf were 6 yrs together and they broke up a year and half ago. So, he told me on Friday that he has a problem that he can't get over his ex gf and relationship is not an easy matter. I told him that I respect his decision and I don't force myself on anyone. After that he asked me where I plan to go in the evening. Today I saw him again. I asked my friends what should I do and they said that I should act indifferently toward him and see what happens. So, I decided to take their advice. I did not do much today. He came and greeted me for hello and asked what's up. We spoke a bit. I made fun with a friend there to pass time, so I saw a guy who learned with me in Junior High, so when the other guy saw me talking to him, he drew closer and looked at us. I did not want to let him c i saw him, so I pretended that I did not c him. Later in the day he came again to me and asked what's up? [lol] and we talked again for abit. He laughed from my jokes and I saw he has something different there, it can't b just my imagination. He saw me trying to hv fun with every client, so he told me - I see u laugh with everyone. I told him - yeah, they help me to pass time. When I finished my shift he saw me again and came and said - that's it? and smiled. I said yeah. I congratulated everyone for a good day and him too, then I said goodbye and that's it. Sorry for the small details. I just don't know what to think from now on. What to do? how can I make him c me and try to get over his ex or show him he can b with me and try? I rly like him.

Thank you so much for ur time to read all this :)

Any advice welcomes.

Hv a great week

Oshiro :)