Kevin's looks make me feel like i am no good

• Author
Darkangelism
Originally posted by DerangedAngel

That was nice.

sorry

I just wish all the chicks would stop flooding my pm box with notes on how hot I am...it's getting old.

Seriously.

LOVE ME!!!!

LOL, no offense at all, but I thought that was Bill Gates' mugshot--I'm such a nerd for even remembering that photo.

Why doesn’t anybody complement my looks?

Why can’t I have a Dave-like woman give strange and cryptic complements?

I can’t help, but feel jealous.

Darkangelism

I’m there with you in spirit as long as you have your blockhead doll. Just don’t do anything perverted.

• Author
Darkangelism
Originally posted by dyermaker

LOL, no offense at all, but I thought that was Bill Gates' mugshot--I'm such a nerd for even remembering that photo.

Yeah i will say, most people dont even stalk bill gates, jk, lol

Originally posted by BlockHead

Why doesn’t anybody complement my looks?

I was kinda wondering if ALL of you was red and square.....HAHAHA!

Originally posted by Darkangelism

jenny or ldybug are the hottest posters not the other DA

i look exactly like my avatar. :p

sweety, sorry you're feeling down. you're hot too, and you know it, you probably just need to hear it. you're going to find a girl who will tell you this every day. go out this weekend - flirt your ass off. you're going to get response, i know it. :love:

i do think kev gets some of that attention because he changes that avatar often - ryan used to focus on different parts of his body via avatar.

bwhhaha! i just read the other thread! :o:o:o:o

• Author
Darkangelism
Originally posted by jenny

i look exactly like my avatar. :p

sweety, sorry you're feeling down. you're hot too, and you know it, you probably just need to hear it. you're going to find a girl who will tell you this every day. go out this weekend - flirt your ass off. you're going to get response, i know it. :love:

i do think kev gets some of that attention because he changes that avatar often - ryan used to focus on different parts of his body via avatar.

You do know it was an april fool's joke. Kevin doesnt make me feel bad, i have real life to take care of that. thanks for saying im hot.

sportsloving

thats just disturbing.

I thought it was funny... although I wonder how they lost the details? Was it because Microsoft was in charge? Too funny and Happy April's Fools Day~

Why does everybody always talk about how hot kevin is? It makes me feel inadequate that he gets all the attention, and I am left with nothing.

I don't get as much attention either, but I am thinking this is more due to the fact that I tend not to return to threads requently enough to further conversation.

I don't let the Kevin admirers get to me, as I have had beautiful women say that I am hot as well. DA, if you have been complimented in the past by women, you should know you have nothing to worry about. We all look different, and there will always be people in the world who will find you very attractive.

Also, do not forget that people seem to enjoy what you have to say here!

Originally posted by dyermaker

Good catch Mr. D'yer Mak'er!

And to the person the inquired why the details of Mr. Gate's arrest had been lost...hey it was New Mexico in the 70's....long before the age of MicroSerfs and the pilfering of the P.A.R.C facility.

LONG LIVE STEVE JOBS!

sportsloving
And to the person the inquired why the details of Mr. Gate's arrest had been lost...hey it was New Mexico in the 70's....long before the age of MicroSerfs and the pilfering of the P.A.R.C facility.

Yep Yep Yep...But at least the mug shot is still available.. :D