Saw the ex and i feel great :D

turokturok5

turokturok5

Had a group gathering (like 8 people) my ex came. I acted as if the break-up never touched me, talked to her friends, cracked jokes etc, saw her laughing and adding stuff to what i was saying. Exept she was a lot quieter than usual and had kept on reaching out for my cat. I still have strong feelings for her but its good to know i can be around her and act like my normal self.

Had a group gathering (like 8 people) my ex came. I acted as if the break-up never touched me, talked to her friends, cracked jokes etc, saw her laughing and adding stuff to what i was saying. Exept she was a lot quieter than usual and had kept on reaching out for my cat. I still have strong feelings for her but its good to know i can be around her and act like my normal self.

Fantastic to hear mate, sounds like you handled yourself really well.

• Author
turokturok5

cheeers, had a dream about her afterwards though..that we were still together, got me feeling a bit down but it should pass

seanmathews3

you replied to my thread earlier and i have some questions for you..

how long was the relationship

how long were you two apart?

how long did NC last if there was any?

just wondering how long it took you to move on and be a bit more comfortable

kuz i just lost someone aswell

roman_pavluchenko
you replied to my thread earlier and i have some questions for you..

how long was the relationship

how long were you two apart?

how long did NC last if there was any?

just wondering how long it took you to move on and be a bit more comfortable

kuz i just lost someone aswell

i haven't moved on yet, i said i hope someone answers you because im going through the same thing. But we were together for 2 months and been apart 1 month, about 2 weeks NC and she hasn't contacted me. But you know, what is really helping me is writing down everything i didn't like about the relationship and everything i didn't like about her. It's got me thinking that eventually when she dates someone who is a lot less tolerant than i was she is most-likely going to put into my poistion - i managed to come up with a whole page of her flaws.