"Do you see yourself falling in love with me?"

I haven't posted much at all about my situation, primarily because everything has been going absolutely awesome with my girlfriend.

We met thru okcupid, hit it off first date and have been in contact every day since. She only lives about 10 blocks from me so we see each other at least 4-5 times a week. We've been together almost 2 months but we've spent so much time together it feels like a lot longer.

Everything is perfect with this girl, she likes me for who I am, she's respectful and kind, she's smart and can take of herself, she's very giving, thoughtful, she's gorgeous, has a smokin bod and the sex is amazing every single time. The best thing about her is our communication. We've both been open and honest about everything and we never run out of things to talk about. We really do feel comfortable talking about anything even this early in the relationship.

She asked me a question last night while we were almost asleep: "Do you think you could see yourself falling in love with me?" I definitely like her a ton and I haven't been in many relationships in the past 7 years (only 1 really and I wasn't that into her) so I don't know at what point it's acceptable to feel so strongly about someone. I definitely see marriage potential in this girl, and I didn't know what to say, so I said "yes I could see that happening". She said the next morning "hey just forget about what I said, ok?" I said it was fine. I know there's no right or wrong answer here and maybe I'm just getting this off my chest as it threw me off guard. She has mentioned to me while being intimate in the past that she's "falling for me" but I don't know how serious it was or what context to take it into account at the time.

I guess I'm looking for some random thoughts on this. Is it too early for her to be asking this? Should I take this as a red flag or is it natural to fall in love with someone in just a couple months?

Edited by GivenUp0083

Awww! I think that's cute! Why can't u fall in love in a couple of months? Some people do at first sight (although, that's never happened to me!). But 2 months, yes, i think you can:)

I think by the way you are describing this woman, you may in fact already be falling for her. she seems wonderful and you seem very into her. It is not hard for someone to fall for some one in just 2 months. It is very possible. And if you sit and think about it the answer will come to you about how you feel to her. and if you do see yourself falling for her then sit her down and talk to her. i think in the morning when she told you to forget about it she may have been scared she said something too soon and did not want you to freak out. but if you are serious about your feelings for her then sit her down. tell her that you do see yourself falling for her. and describe the way you see her (like the way you described her to us), she will love that you notice all those things about her and that you love those things. I dont think you have anything to worry about inless you feel nothing for her. But i dont think that is the case, because the way you talk about your relationship it is very obvious that you have feelings for her. good luck xD

I haven't posted much at all about my situation, primarily because everything has been going absolutely awesome with my girlfriend.

We met thru okcupid, hit it off first date and have been in contact every day since. She only lives about 10 blocks from me so we see each other at least 4-5 times a week. We've been together almost 2 months but we've spent so much time together it feels like a lot longer.

Everything is perfect with this girl, she likes me for who I am, she's respectful and kind, she's smart and can take of herself, she's very giving, thoughtful, she's gorgeous, has a smokin bod and the sex is amazing every single time. The best thing about her is our communication. We've both been open and honest about everything and we never run out of things to talk about. We really do feel comfortable talking about anything even this early in the relationship.

She asked me a question last night while we were almost asleep: "Do you think you could see yourself falling in love with me?" I definitely like her a ton and I haven't been in many relationships in the past 7 years (only 1 really and I wasn't that into her) so I don't know at what point it's acceptable to feel so strongly about someone. I definitely see marriage potential in this girl, and I didn't know what to say, so I said "yes I could see that happening". She said the next morning "hey just forget about what I said, ok?" I said it was fine. I know there's no right or wrong answer here and maybe I'm just getting this off my chest as it threw me off guard. She has mentioned to me while being intimate in the past that she's "falling for me" but I don't know how serious it was or what context to take it into account at the time.

I guess I'm looking for some random thoughts on this. Is it too early for her to be asking this? Should I take this as a red flag or is it natural to fall in love with someone in just a couple months?

It's natural, on occasions, to fall in love in a few seconds - hence the term "love at first sight". Of course this is purely physical attraction. But 2 months is enough to get to know someone reasonably, it's certainly not to soon to develop strong feelings. You don't *really* know someone until you have known them for at least a year IMO, which is why I always recommend never to marry within the first year and always have a long engagement, just in case. By the end of the 2nd year you should pretty much know someone in depth.

She didn't say she loved you, she just started thinking about where things might lead. My guess is that she is falling for you, and will be in love with you in another 1, 2, 3 months (if you play your cards right). If you think she's wife material, then just keep doing what you've been doing - seems to be working pretty well so far!

I don't see any reason to hold back or deny your feelings. Are you in love with her? Or going that way? If so, then why not say it? IMO westerners are too reticent about falling in love, they should be a bit more daring and reckless with their feelings when things are good, after all you only live once.

I would just take this as an excellent sign that she really likes you and can see a future together. Attractive women who you have great sex with are not exactly a dime a dozen, so hang onto her and treat her good.

Oh and if you want to be a bit of a Casanova, next time she says this or something similar (which she will), turn round, look her right in the eyes, hold her hand and say "I already am". Then spend the next few hours making love. Guarantee she will go gaga for you if you do that.