Girls: Do u prefer facial hair or clean shaven?

Facial hair - the more the better. I prefer the Grizzly Adams look to the immaculate facial topiary, myself.

Body hair - as much as possible please!

Scars - my men are probably covered in them - can't see them for all the hair - LOL :laugh:

• Author

hm..well ive decided im not gonna shave for a few weeks, see how my facial hair turns out. when it gets long enough i'll groom it. it's already been 5 days, and my facial hair is like 1/6th an inch.

darn guess ill have to look ungroomed for the following time.

witha clean shave ppl say i look like in my early 20's, now with facial hair, this should add more...ehehe

i do find that i like my look better w/facial hair, so this is why making a change to myself.

as ppl all of a suddent havent seen u then bam hit htem with a sudden change like dyed hair or bald head, it comes as a surprise, a good one too!

tattoomytoe

my bf is a blondie, and has in the past month grown a beard.

if you just ask me..i like clean shaven. but i really like his beard! it is weird, i did not think i would, and maybe it is cause he is blonde...you can see it, but not too much. i actually think he looks totally adorable now! and it is longer and softer, so no more prikles on my lips!

lostforwords

ohhhhhhhh goatees are such a turn on for me........

Clean shaven face is nice, but beard or moustache can be nice. This really depends on the shape of the face, the color of the head hair and facial hair, etc. A man with a weak chin will almost always look better with a beard.

I prefer relatively unhairy bodies. Fur patch on chest is OK, but heavy hair on arms and neck is not my preference. I'm more flexible on body hair than on things like being a smoker or having a big belly.

• Author
Originally posted by SoleMate

Clean shaven face is nice, but beard or moustache can be nice. This really depends on the shape of the face, the color of the head hair and facial hair, etc. A man with a weak chin will almost always look better with a beard.

weak chin as in more rounded/curved face?? thats what im guessing anyway.

yea i do agree with that. also if u dont have much of a square jawline/face, then the beard will definitely help