stuper structur

I dave hath com to the conclusion that i will build a stuper strucure to treap yon female*(&*&^*&^&^&(*&(*)__ this structure will obvioulsy will be half enclosed and half open so jeremy can lie there with a bottl of val-ium and i will sit on a box wearing noting but a dooo-ragHJIOY(%$*I&^(*&&IHLY&*

and ice shaped as a large $$$ sign

i think dave is our william hung

It's kind of a running joke. Don't try to understand it; your head will explode.

• Author

stuper structur Post: 1 | Quote:

I dave hath com to the conclusion that i will build a stuper strucure to treap yon female*(&*&^*&^&^&(*&(*)__ this structure will obvioulsy will be half enclosed and half open so jeremy can lie there with a bottl of val-ium and i will sit on a box wearing noting but a dooo-ragHJIOY(%$*I&^(*&&IHLY&*

and ice shaped as a large $$$ sign

lostforwords

ROFL... dave has shown me the reason why im back.... thanks dave....

Does ne one know where he's from? I would love to know if all the ppl are that way. And maybe I could visit so I could come back and decipher all he says....after all this time, he may actually make sense :)

reasontosigh

Here I am, Dave baby....come and get me!!! ;):love:

Originally posted by jenny

i think dave is our william hung

I don't think so. She Bangs for William, but Dave is still trying to trap one.

Dave, my man - be carefull how you wear that ice! Skin can burn from the cold and it won't be any fun if you get some part of you adhered to the ice so that jeremy has to free you from it! :laugh:

I don't know Dave - doesn't sound too tempting to me. I doubt you will entrap yon female this way (unless Reasontosigh happens upon said box). Best take the valium yourself and have a lie down.

reasontosigh

I'm all for having a lie-down, but I don't know if he'll be able to get it up on Valium.... :p;)

Sundaymorning

dave, oh dave, could you please type properly?

how come our post topics get changed,corrected, etc....but dave's dont? i guess hes just that special

• Author

i dave dave will reire to munche on the fur-burger box and return at the said time where all will be reveald that has noty benn ansers in a recipical love nature the tee bag suduction methed has once agian succeeding in trapping a female love creature)(@*(*+# at the said hour society will deem that dave has entered the portal of man-hoood

reasontosigh
......at the said hour society will deem that dave has entered the portal of man-hoood.....

You betcha - CNN is ready to run the headline the split second you arrive at the portal of my Love Den!!! :love: