should i ask her

i have been written before, so my bf has spent the night with a woman after 2 week of breaking up our relationship

befove one week we talked and we came together and everything is okea.

but yesterday i found that he had contact with the woman on phone. i asked him why? he is telling me between me and him is everything is oke i don't have to worry about it and there is nothing to worry about. and he is telling me he don't want to make her topic because it is not worthy??

i don't know why they are having contact?? should i ask her because i have her phone number. but this is not a good way because she will tell him that i give her a call and he will be disappointed. and i don't want to make push on him so he has to decide, otherwise realy i'm going to leave him.

because i don't think what he is doing is right.

i wouldn't call her just because it will make you look like a jealous insecure fool. if he is "still" having contact with her then i would seriously wonder why! maybe you should tell him if it doesn't stop then it is over between you and him because there is no reason to be in touch with some woman he spent the night with. has he offered to introduce you and her? did he know her before you broke up? i don't think i'd give him too much more time if any to get rid of this woman. i'd probably already of left him by now if it was me and he was still talking to her. if she is bothering him cant you change your numbers? good luck again....

i have been written before, so my bf has spent the night with a woman after 2 week of breaking up our relationship befove one week we talked and we came together and everything is okea. but yesterday i found that he had contact with the woman on phone. i asked him why? he is telling me between me and him is everything is oke i don't have to worry about it and there is nothing to worry about. and he is telling me he don't want to make her topic because it is not worthy?? i don't know why they are having contact?? should i ask her because i have her phone number. but this is not a good way because she will tell him that i give her a call and he will be disappointed. and i don't want to make push on him so he has to decide, otherwise realy i'm going to leave him. because i don't think what he is doing is right.