Emotionally drained

I have been married for eight years. During the last six years my husband has had several jobs that has moved him all over the world. I moved w/ him once with our child across country but refused to keep moving around. Most recently my child and I moved back to our home town due to a family illness and he stayed in the Midwest. We have been in separate states for six months now with him going back and forth (in his mind) on when he might decide to settle down employment wise and move where we are and live a fairly "normal" existence.

He just told me he was fired but that he has an interview lined up within a few hours of where I am. What he expects is for me to once again (after finally getting our child settled) to move for a job he may or may not keep.

I guess I am drained. And I feel alone. My daughter doesn't want him to be where we are now, nor does my family. And as for me, I am so used to him not being around I prefer him be away too.

I don't know what to do and I don't know what to say to him.

It sounds like your relationship with your husband needs alot of fixing up.

If you want to save the relationship I sugguest marriage counseloring.

But before you do that you may want to make a date with him- take him on an actual date, you pay and all. And tell him in a caring manner about your true feelings on the situation and see what he has to say.

I guess the main problem I see here is you are not communicating well and comprises are not being made to hold up the strings of the relationships.

Good luck!