... friends... ex boyfriend...stress :(

sarahbaby75

Me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago, over trust issues... i felt he gave me reasons to doubt him, and he felt he couldnt be with me if i didnt trust him. The break up tore us both apart, and i was heartbroken. After doing everything NOT to do after a break up, which i felt only drove him further away from me (although we were still seeing each other on a weekly basis - usually when drunk), i started
NC
as i couldnt continue in that way, as it hurt me too much.

Now he wants me back, saying that he cant live without me etc etc, and regrets everything since the break up and how he made me feel. And would like to give things another try.

Only now, after 2 months of crying and venting to my friends about him.... noone wants me to be with him anymore, as they dont think of him being this nice guy that he was, as we fought a lot after the break up, and they had seen me upset all the time.

If anything it now makes everything that much harder, that all my friends around me dont approve of me even being friends wth this guy now. I'
m
confused... i love him more than i've ever loved anyone before and would spend the rest of my life with this guy, but dont want to risk any friendships with the people that have stood by me, and have been with me no matter what. Ive been miserable without him, but at the same time i am trying to think with my head instead of heart, as there was a reason we split up in the first place.

Any advice would be appreciated... my head is
so
messed up with this and its now hard to speak to any of my friends since this situation involves them
:)

Thanks

Me and my ex broke up about 2 months ago, over trust issues... i felt he gave me reasons to doubt him, and he felt he couldnt be with me if i didnt trust him. The break up tore us both apart, and i was heartbroken. After doing everything NOT to do after a break up, which i felt only drove him further away from me (although we were still seeing each other on a weekly basis - usually when drunk), i started
NC
as i couldnt continue in that way, as it hurt me too much.

Now he wants me back, saying that he cant live without me etc etc, and regrets everything since the break up and how he made me feel. And would like to give things another try.

Only now, after 2 months of crying and venting to my friends about him.... noone wants me to be with him anymore, as they dont think of him being this nice guy that he was, as we fought a lot after the break up, and they had seen me upset all the time.

If anything it now makes everything that much harder, that all my friends around me dont approve of me even being friends wth this guy now. I'
m
confused... i love him more than i've ever loved anyone before and would spend the rest of my life with this guy, but dont want to risk any friendships with the people that have stood by me, and have been with me no matter what. Ive been miserable without him, but at the same time i am trying to think with my head instead of heart, as there was a reason we split up in the first place.

Any advice would be appreciated... my head is
so
messed up with this and its now hard to speak to any of my friends since this situation involves them

Thanks

Sarah,

Who you are with is a choice up to you. Your friends and family should support you of your choice. They do not take responsability of your actions and they where not the one who's in the relationship with your ex.

If they are true friends then they are also ready to hear the other side of the coin.

In the end it doesn't matter. Figure out why you had the fights and how your communication was working. If you decide to continue - make sure you have in the back of your head what needs to be sorted out. Don't just fall back into an old trail that ends in a slippery slope to break ups.

Good Luck