So it's been 2 months broken up

Username37

• Author

Been reading about Geminis.

They get easily bored. My ex dumped me because she got bored of the relationship. **** I feel terrible. I wanted to spice up our relationship over the summer but we broke up at a time where we couldn't do ANYTHING and where we were surrounded with stress. I want her back so bad. The relationship was amazing...well to me, I guess she was lying sometimes...

Is it true that once a Gemini make up their minds, they don't look back? Question for all you Gems.

It's like she wants me to say "hi" just so she can deny my ass and tell her friends "The ****er texted me! I ignored him! Let's smoke a bowl!"

Replace the she with he and he with she and that's my scenario. He's probably smoking a bowl right now to get through. I don't know what I was thinking. What a jerk! They all are!

• Author

Has anyone ever felt like they could break NC and feel good about it? Idk, right now, I feel like I could talk to my ex...

I want her back and everything, but I just have this feeling that by opening a line of communication could increase my chances in getting her back. It feels like I'm pushing her away and she learned how to live without me already. It's been 2 months of NC with her contacting me 4 times.

I know, I'm sounding dumb right now. Just typing down my thoughts. This whole thread is basically capturing my emotions throughout the day and it's quite jumpy if you look back haha

Are you sure it's her you miss, or just the feeling of affection, company and love?

She left you once and she can do it again. Think of all the progress you've made, keep moving forwards and turn your neck towards where you're heading :)

• Author
Are you sure it's her you miss, or just the feeling of affection, company and love?

She left you once and she can do it again. Think of all the progress you've made, keep moving forwards and turn your neck towards where you're heading :)

I miss her. I realized that a while back. She was my best friend and someone that really changed and opened me. We broke up at a really stressful time and if we just had a conversation, we would be fine.

I was doing fine, until more thoughts about her began popping up. And I'm going to see her in a few days. And right now my emotions have been all over the place. I was extremely pissed at her yesterday and wanted to yell at her and today I miss her so much and just want to talk to her. I just hope I can control myself when I see her.

• Author

August 20th. Today's thoughts

3 more days until I see her.

I miss her like crazy now. I don't think she's heartbroken at all and I don't think she feels guilty one bit. I remember all the phone calls we had after the break up, she didn't apologize once for breaking my heart and all she did was bring me down. Kept on bring up my mistakes. She knew I felt like **** and she just made it worse.

I still love someone that used to love me. It's so painful, considering she told me never to leave her.

I just want to tell her all the pain I've been in. I want her to know. But honestly, she won't care. Some "best" friend huh?

And also. Officially 2 months of NC.

Woot woot.

Congrats on the two months. I struggle with the "best friend" thing too. I think that is what I miss the most, about him. I don't miss all the nonsense though and I know this is for the best.

Almost 5 weeks for me, I had to look back at the calendar to figure it out. I don't count the days anymore woot :D

So what you are you going to school for? What are you going to wear? (hee hee girl question sorry)

• Author
Congrats on the two months. I struggle with the "best friend" thing too. I think that is what I miss the most, about him. I don't miss all the nonsense though and I know this is for the best.

Almost 5 weeks for me, I had to look back at the calendar to figure it out. I don't count the days anymore woot :D

So what you are you going to school for? What are you going to wear? (hee hee girl question sorry)

I'm surprised how time flies haha

I miss everything. Like when we were together, we had "just" hangout days where we just hung out without the physical stuff haha

That's good! I think I should stop counting my days too. I know my ex isn't counting.

Okay....I'm pretty sure I'm gonna surprise MANY with this answer. And I feel really weird for saying this because you guys are WAY older than me. But I'm HS Senior. Yeah...I feel weird for being on this website with everyone being older than I. But I love and enjoy helping people, even if the topics here are a little "mature" for me. I gotta learn about stuff somewhere so that's why I joined LS. So yeah, I feel dumb sometimes for being here sometimes...

And I wear uniform :p but I've been working out like crazy that I manage to fill myself in it :D

I'm surprised how time flies haha

I miss everything. Like when we were together, we had "just" hangout days where we just hung out without the physical stuff haha

That's good! I think I should stop counting my days too. I know my ex isn't counting.

Okay....I'm pretty sure I'm gonna surprise MANY with this answer. And I feel really weird for saying this because you guys are WAY older than me. But I'm HS Senior. Yeah...I feel weird for being on this website with everyone being older than I. But I love and enjoy helping people, even if the topics here are a little "mature" for me. I gotta learn about stuff somewhere so that's why I joined LS. So yeah, I feel dumb sometimes for being here sometimes...

And I wear uniform :p but I've been working out like crazy that I manage to fill myself in it :D

LOL I resent the way you said WAY :D

Good for you, get this heartbreak over and out of the way, you will be so much stronger for it, and soon you will see how many years and girls and fun you have ahead of you!!!!