hey guys!

I just want to say hi to anyone new here, I was here a long time ago, like almost 10 months ago...

I just wish luck to anyone going tru hard moments, i just want to say it will get easier down the road, you just got to keep your head high, now how much you're worth, believe me you're learning a lot from this

check my old posts, i was in hell thanks to my ex, i know how it feels to be where you are now, i know how much it hurts, how you hate being you right now, it will get better

NC worked really good for me, i encourage you to do it, it ain't easy but its really worth it

soo i just wanted to say some words for you, hope everything gets better just like it did for me, it's just life man

I just want to say hi to anyone new here, I was here a long time ago, like almost 10 months ago...

I just wish luck to anyone going tru hard moments, i just want to say it will get easier down the road, you just got to keep your head high, now how much you're worth, believe me you're learning a lot from this

check my old posts, i was in hell thanks to my ex, i know how it feels to be where you are now, i know how much it hurts, how you hate being you right now, it will get better

NC worked really good for me, i encourage you to do it, it ain't easy but its really worth it

soo i just wanted to say some words for you, hope everything gets better just like it did for me, it's just life man

First, I would like to say that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite movies ever. It was one of my exe's favorites too but I'm not gonna let her take that movie away from me ya know? haha

Anyways. I'm on NC now and it's been an emotional roller coaster. Glad to hear a story where NC is working wonders.

Enjoy your life and I hope your happiness stays :)

• Author
First, I would like to say that Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of my favorite movies ever. It was one of my exe's favorites too but I'm not gonna let her take that movie away from me ya know? haha

Anyways. I'm on NC now and it's been an emotional roller coaster. Glad to hear a story where NC is working wonders.

Enjoy your life and I hope your happiness stays :)

good luck with your problems, you're strong you will be happy too soon,

I just hope there are more people like you in this forum, everyone wants to believe that they're exes will suddenly change her opinion, they should just let go, and then they will realize they are way happier now