am i making a mistake??

hi, im 22 ill b 23 me n my bf been together for 8 yrs weare high skool sweethearts. we have 2 boys together and we finally decided to get married. well everything is planned for the wedding its july 10th 2010 invitations are done i got my dress he gots his tuxs i mean everything is in place but now that we only have 4 weeks left i dnt kno if im makin the right choice because now we jus argue even more and not getting along not communicating or anything. so i just want sum advice on if im making the right choice i dnt kno wat to do

hi, im 22 ill b 23 me n my bf been together for 8 yrs weare high skool sweethearts. we have 2 boys together ......

You`ve already made the mistake.

Getting married will probably only compound it.

so i just want sum advice on if im making the right choice i dnt kno wat to do

Things can get very tense in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, so you need to make careful assessments about what is just normal "wedding stress" and what may be indicating deep-seated, unresolved issues and problems in the relationship.

In truth, for all intents and purposes, you're already pretty much "married". Separating with or without having made it "legal" is going to be going to take a very similar path, whether you do that today or in 10 years.

Whether or not you decided to go ahead with the wedding, though, I would encourage you BOTH to at least read a few relationship and communication skills books.

For your long-term financial success and ability to earn a good living, may I encourage you to also drastically improve your verbal and written communication skills?