- I have a huge crush and need

longerfellows

longerfellows

I have a crush on a co worker and need advice -

She started about 2 months ago and I am her boss - We go out to visit clients all the time - we really get along great and have alot in common - I do have some explaining to do so please do not judge. We hit it off as soon as we started working together - I am married and she is single - I am not looking for anything however I just want to know if she likes me becouse I want to know what to do. We have spent alot of time together as of late 8 - 5. We started going out to lunch when we are out of the office on client calls. I always take her to nice restuarants becouse she is new in town and she likes good food - I always pick up the tab - I feel like she flirts with me and she always talks about how she is done with dating and she dates douchebags. One day we were talking about the kind of guys she dates and I asked her in converstation about different types she would date and I asked her if she would date a guy like me and she said YES - I like guys like you. She sometimes texts me about funny things we talked about the day before and she sometimes flirts with me. However today I could not take it anymore. I told her that I have a hard time talking to her becouse I sometimes feel like my words come out like I am trying to hit on her and I am not. It was very hard for me to talk I was mumbling and having a hard time telling her - She then says "if you are asking me if I think you are hitting on me the anser is no" "I have lots of guy friends" I thanked for helping me get it out. We proceeded to head back to the office. We had plans earlier to go out as a team on Thursday to a function and I told her to let me know and she stated "I might not go I will let you know" I feel like I spooked her out. I feel like I really turned her off and I do not want to come of that way - I feel like she always treats me different then the others. What do you think?

victor alexis

wait, so you say you want nothing to happen between you two because you are married, then why would you be upset that you turned her off? isn't that what you were going for? if you didn't, you would just be stringing her along...am i right?

Dude, this girl is not really into you (though, as you say, she does enjoy good food, especially when it's free...) Nothing good can come out of this situation. Instead of hanging out with her after work, maybe start spending more time with your family?

• Author
longerfellows

I agree - I have this real wierd facination with this girl and I can not control my thoughts - I truly have never been like this. I do not like the way I feel and want it to stop - I have so much more composure than this. I just wish it would stop. It seems likeit just hit me out of nowhere. I agree this girl probably wants nothing to do with me and is trying to be outgoing and nice. I need to just get over it. Thank you for listening or reading whatever.

I agree - I have this real wierd facination with this girl and I can not control my thoughts - I truly have never been like this. I do not like the way I feel and want it to stop - I have so much more composure than this. I just wish it would stop. It seems likeit just hit me out of nowhere. I agree this girl probably wants nothing to do with me and is trying to be outgoing and nice. I need to just get over it. Thank you for listening or reading whatever.

Good call.

You like her because you spend so much time with her, thats it. You let her grow on you and its all in your head. Just reduce the amount of time that youre with her and you'll be good to go. Dont hang out with her after work anymore and keep your work interactions minimal.