I saw the movie 'The Truman Show' for the first time yesterday. What a terrible psychological thriller. It affirms my worldview though. Anyone else seen the film?

Personally, I believe that if Truman were real, he wouldn't have walked out his biosphere so happily. He would have killed himself. Being informed that everything you EVER believed was a lie, an act... Any thoughts on that?

I also think the gods of our world (the TV-directors of the Truman show) are the people who can make us believe, fear or love something without us knowing. You become your own god by finding out what it is that causes your fear...

i have often thought, what if this world or universe were like a science project. i mean maybe God isn't alone, like there are other god-like things with their own universe's that they made also, and they are all seeing how things go, and which model is the best.

I didn't like the movie.

I did like Finding Nemo

Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine, mInE, MIne, MinE, Mine, Mine, Mine, mineminemine

I also liked The Majestic with Jim Carrey. And Blast from the Past - that was cute.

:)