[font=courier new][/font][color=red][/color]

hey everyone,

last week a boy that i've been dating for 3 months broke up with me, he said it just wasn't working out and i really liked this person. i talked to one of my closests friends about it and she told me that i should move one to someone else. she called me the next day and said she found someone for me and that he knew me and liked me for a long time. come to find out it was my last boyfriends best friend. i didn't like this person b/c everyday he is always talking about me in some obsessive, nasty way talking about my body and what he would do to it to his friends. my best friend really wants me to go with him and says that i should b/c she is dating his cousin and it would be fun to go double dating. i am so confused. i am afraid that if i tell him i'm not intrested he might think that i'm not fully over my last boyfriend but i'm also scared that if i do and don't give him what he wants he will begin to spread rumors about me. i went over my friends house last nite and he was there and he began to talk to me and told me what he would do to my body if i went with him. i'm only 15, and i don't need to get pregnant or have any diseases right now, but i don't now how i should tell him without me felling really bad about the outcome of the situation, and even if i do he will still call me and follow me around. i just wanna get rid of him. what should i do?

Tell him in no uncertain terms that you are not interested. Tell your friend you have zero interest in this guy and that if she is your true friend, she will not push him on you. Don't worry about what he thinks. If he keeps calling you and following you, tell him that you'll tell your parents - or even the police. Do not let any man bully you and do not let anybody persuade you to date a guy who makes you uncomfortable.

lilcrazy07, I agree with moimeme and would like to add that you've already been sexually harrassed by this guy. If I was you, I couldn't care less what this boy thought about me. If he asks you why you don't want to go out with him, hit him with both barrels. Tell him, "Your immature, nasty and I find your attitude and language disgusting. Now back off and leave me alone until you grow up." If he persists, tell your parents. If your girlfriend doesn't understand, then she's not a friend. If this behaviour is occuring at school too, then report it to your advisor, or teacher.