Need to know

My girlfriend went to Mexico for a month. We've been going out for four months now and everything is going great. The thing is I need to know what are the chances of her cheating on me while she's there. I trust her a lot but everyone keeps joking around me that she will cheat on me. Can someone tell what are the chances.

Maybe I'm different, but I would never joke about something like that. I am wondering what context this inappropriate came up?

Honestly, you can't ever tell who will cheat and who will not. You have not been going out very long...I can't fathom why she would joke like this.

Calmly, when you are together, you need to ask why she would joke about such a thing. Maybe she is just immature, or maybe she is giving you a clue to your behavior....

She may not take the relationship as serious as you do.

Mathematically, the odds of any person doing something they are perfectly capable of doing are 50/50. If you factor in their inclination towards a particular behavior and their state of mind, the odds of them doing it are reduced or increased accordingly.

Now if you factor in your own trust issues, you are the one with a very serious problem with this relationship. If you really trusted her, the joking would have no effect on you whatsoever and you would have no inclination to post such a question on the World Wide Web.

Your friends really know what to joke about and how long to drag it on. Lovely.