write whatever you want to say to your abuser the most here

chelseyjealousy

You abused me. Beat me. Molested me. And did everything you could to break me.

But you can't break me, you son of a bitch. I'm stronger than you. And it kills you, doesn't it? You can't stand to see me happy--to see me thriving without your venom pushing me down.

I'm in college despite your efforts to sabotage me. You stole my scholarship money but here I am. About to graduate! And there's nothing you can do about it! Yeah, I'm a woman but I'm a SMART woman. I am not "less than" simply because of my gender!

My therapist tells me it's okay to hate you because you did a horrible thing. You are not my father...you are an evil demon. You preyed on me like a monster. I kept my silence--I believed all your filthy lies. But not anymore. I'm not scared of you. I REJECT you. I used to blame myself for all the things you did...but not anymore, you sick ****!

I stand taller now.

I survived.

And guess what?

I'll live the rest of my life FREE from you while you whither away in your filth and decay. And when you die, no one will mourn your passing. Not your children. Not your wives.

Nobody.

You're going straight to hell. And I'll be waiting with a great big smile on my face. If I could blow you away myself, I would. But your day is coming.

Until then, I'm going to live my life and be happy. You tried so hard to keep that from me, but my happiness is something you no longer control. For the last time, goodbye! Good riddance! I've got better things to do than sit around thinking about you!