[Long Story] Does The Co-Worker Know I Like The Former Associate

PHMustang2000

I moved to another town after being with someone for 3 1/2 years. Right after I transferred to this job, there was a Associate who I noticed flirting with me. This is the first time I am encountering heavy flirting. In the course of 7 months, 4 days a week. In that time frame she:

1) Told me I photograph well

2) Eye Contact Constantly

I caught her staring over 5 minutes straight without blinking her eye

3) She had her arms bend to where it held up her head and she was looking right at me.

4) Flipped her hair at me and did a little dance and when back to the eye contact flirting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

She made work fun but that all ended when the next day I realized she left the store. She either quit or something because I had a feeling her departure was sudden like she wasn't expecting to leave. She was a good worker so I doubt she was fired, I had a theory that she might of had a death in the family and could not deal. A couple days after I figured out she would not be back I actually saw her looking down the isles for me just checking if I was there.

Now about 1 year or maybe about 1 year and a half since she left. I caught her driving by looking at me as I was walking out of the store.

I finally got my break a couple days ago. I saw her at a near by department close to mine as she was waiting for customer service. It felt like an hour or 2 she was just standing there and while she was waiting on to be serviced she was glazing over at me like the old days. It wasn't as long though but I did see her looking at me. After she finally got serviced I saw her talking to the Associate behind the counter, who knows who she is because she was there for like 10 minutes just having a casual talk. I heard her say something about a temp job somewhere.

The next day before I started work. The Associate the flirter was talking to was acting weird around me. (She is in her Early 60's ) She was in the breakroom and when it gets quite she asks me "So you still don't have a GF"

I told her my ex has moved on to her former ex and they might be getting married. She said I was a good looking guy and I wouldn't have a problem finding someone knew. Then she said she might know someone she could hook me up with.

I thought about it more and she might know that the person that flirted with me actually likes me because out of the blue the day after she asks me this? What do you guys think happened? Does this Associate know something?

[sorry For The Long Entry, I had alot to fill you in on]