Prayers are ALWAYS answered!

I believe we are sinners at CONCEPTION. Not just "sinners" as we leave our Mother's womb.

Sorry, I know I said I had nothing more to say to you, but...

So when a child is born in a poor country , to a mother who has led a fairly sinless life, and are immediatly subjected to a slow painful death from starvation, and die within days or weeks , in total pain and humiliation.....that is THEIR FAULT !!!

Moose, if this is what you believe, that an innocent baby deserves to die in abject horror, because of the sins of his forfathers, then I beg you to re-examine your beliefs, this is horrendous !!!!

This, above all, is why I reject religion, especially christainity :mad:

You have a good point.

I've allowed this thread to continue, but not to spark debate, however it is coming to the point that I will be forced to close this thread if it continues.

Participants are invited to begin a new thread. I would, however like for those who are sparking controversy not participate, or I will be forced to close future threads as well.

Excuse me but I thought LS was all about free debate.

As much as I enjoy our discussions, I cannot.

Why is that? Are you just too stubborn, or do you still not understand how it works?

I'm wondering then, if she's a believer or follower as I've explained earlier.

Moreso than you will ever be. She actually has genuine compassion for others and doesn't subscribe to your horrific and heartless doctrines.

Cheers,

D.

Sorry, I know I said I had nothing more to say to you, but...

So when a child is born in a poor country , to a mother who has led a fairly sinless life, and are immediatly subjected to a slow painful death from starvation, and die within days or weeks , in total pain and humiliation.....that is THEIR FAULT !!!

Moose, if this is what you believe, that an innocent baby deserves to die in abject horror, because of the sins of his forfathers, then I beg you to re-examine your beliefs, this is horrendous !!!!

This, above all, is why I reject religion, especially christainity :mad:

"For all have sinned and have come short of the Glory of God"

I by no means am saying that a child born in poverity deserve to die a painful death. I AM saying that many, (if not all) times, mothers, fathers and leaders of poverty filled, GODLESS nations should be, (and will be) judged for this.

The prayers of God's followers are ANSWERED...are you a follower? Have you prayed for these?