is my guy gay because he wants me to use a strap-on on him?

hello,

I am trying to remain levelheaded in my currents situation. actually, i did not have a problem in the beginning of all this. what has happened is that gradually, people around me have told me that my fiances' interest in a strap on is indicative of bisexuality and unresolved sexuality issues. in my opinion, that is pretty dramatic. just because a guy likes anal stimulation doesn't mean he is gay. i love my fiance.. though i am curious as to others opinions on this.. why would a man want a strap on used on him ?

thanks...

I don't think 'sex toys' are indicative of any closet or deviant behavior. They may be show a person is a little on the kinky side. If going along with his wishes doesn't disturb you to the point that you are questioning the relationship...I guess you could try it and see how it goes.

I dated a guy one time who had such an odd fetish....I first thought he was a FREAK. In time though, I realized his whole attitude about trying new things ended up making him my most remembered lover.

why would a man want a strap on used on him ?

Because it feels good. For some guys, it's a bit of domination, as well, which they may also like. Nerves are nerves and they like what they like; as you quite rightly observed, this has nothing to do with being gay. Or bi.

Sorry to play devils advocate but I'm a guy and it doesn't sound the least bit good to me.

thats cuz your loading a diaper dook!!! OH MAN THATS 4 NOW I NAILED YA!!!! :laugh:

No, I don't think it means your guy is gay. One point though: You say you consulted your friends about your guy's strap-on dreams? Shouldn't you be a little more discrete with his fantasies and fetishes? If I had my woman use a strap-on on me I think I would like that to be pretty much a private thing.