"Dated" for a year, I need her back!

So should I confront her and tell her what's up?

I thought you had decided to go NC with her? Have you still been in contact?

• Author

no i have't spoke to her in almost 2 weeks i guess.... but part of me just wants to tell her that i'm not continuing this B.S and tell her off a little and let her know as to WHY i'm not going to be talking to her...

Boy you're totally wasting your time and energy on a woman who is playing you for a fool!

IF she was into you, 2 weeks of silence wouldn't go by.

She doesn't want you the way you want her. The more you chase her, think about her, pressure her, ask her questions, play a game with her, the more she is going to RUN the other way! She's doing that NOW hense the 2 weeks of silence.

You don't have to 'tell' her you're not continuing, that gives her too much power. Just do it! Just stop and get on with your life.

• 1 month later...
  • Author

Hello again all loveshackers!

Haven't been on in a while but thought i'd give an update!

Its been since October 12th that her and I spoke. There has not been a single word exchanged between us. I would like to say that I am over this girl, but I am far from it!

We worked the same shift today, I did not talk to her or anything. I almost did but I had to hold my ground! However, I noticed her constantly looking at me. And we did lock eyes tonnes of times. I can tell she wants to talk but its not going to happen.

Nothing would make me happier than to be with this girl. I've been dicked around for many months now but I just cannot shake her off. Tonight really made me a little emotional. Its the first time we have worked the same shift since we were "dating", just a hard day for me. I thought I was doing really well until now.

My big problem is, i'm going to be working with her everyday for the next month and I can honestly say that I am nervous as hell. I don't know what to do. I will not be talking to her as a friend...0we really have nothing to talk about. I just don't know what to do.... I still love this girl more than ever, i've stepped back and watched her, she is immature everyone is right, its not enough for me to leave. I'm not showing any emotion of any kind that it bothers me that she is there. I can't let her or anyone else see my pain.

She just looked so good and pretty. It killed me to think she wanted to talk and we didn't. I'm very glad that I didn't break the NC with her!

Help me out guys!

Anything to get over her, anything to come to me and respect me, anything all, all responses are apprichated!

her_halo_slipped

Don't waste another minute of your time on her. Clearly her actions speak much louder than her words. She is free to be with you and still she chosses not too. I wonder why that is? Maybe she "just isn't that into you". Sorry Rangers, that's probably not what you want to hear but...move on. Give the love and devotion you are wasting on "Patricia" to someone who will appreciate and reciprocate it.