mothers :mad:

StoryOfaGirl

Can someone give me advice...

my parents never take me seriously, my mother in particular. whenever i raise an issue she just laughs it off, or pretends like she can't hear me. like today, i told her how i want to apply for a casual job, make some money on the side. all she did was pretty much ignore me.

how can i get her to stop acting this way?

• Author

hrm yeah that's true i could just go out and get one. my dad said he'll write me a resume tomorrow.. wish me luck. i just wish she'd take SOME part in my life. other people want their mother to get out of their life... i want her in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck, my mom is crazy though, too much in my life and way emotional... :mad:

but I hope that your relationship improves, :D

there isn't anything that you can really do about it, b/c if you confront her she probably would ignore you as well. :(

StoryOfaGirl, sorry to hear about the relationship with your mom. Is it really a bad relationship or is it possible that you've started a lot of things in the past, but not followed through on them? I don't know your situation, but there could be a "crying wolf" syndrome going on here.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame she doesnt take you seriously, and maybe you should just go ahead and tell her how you feel??!? once she knows she's been hurting you, maybe she'll realize that your serious about a lot of things. Whats the worst that could happen?