Ex back..... FOR GOOD!

Hey,

I posted a while ago about my ex, now he is back.... FOR GOOOD!

We went out for coffee and talked about everything for a few hours, now he wants to become friends like we were before. I just found out he was never over me, and I wasn't over him either. He does have a gurlfriend (2 months or so now) but he can't decide between her or me. What do I say to him? or do?

He was convinced that he was going to break up with her, when we went out that night, hell, he was going to do it infront of me, but should I feel bad for that? That he is breaking up with someone he is with right now for me?

We are complete opposites, he is bad and I am good.

I don't want to rush into things and I don't know what to do!!!

Please help me!

How romantic...he can't decide between the two of you? Doesn't that make you feel really special??? I am very confused. Your subject line says your ex is back for GOOD...yet the rest of your post doesn't seem consistent with that. At any rate, take things very slowly. You aren't even close to the finish line yet. Right now there's only a 50/50 chance the two of you will ever date again. And, if you do, there are odds the two of you won't be a forever item...and odds you will be.

This is by no means a done deal. I can't believe you're giving him all this power to decide just what's going to happen. If somebody told me they had to decide between me and somebody else, it would be hasta lavista BABY!!!

2Confused4thought

I agree with Tony, why are you giving this guy the power to choose between you and someone else and worst he is confused now? Get real, self worth babe.......your only as good and you see your self.

I think you should just leave the guy and find somebody completely new but then again it makes the choice easier on him and you'll just know he'll stick with this other girl. That's what I would think.

It was sort of like that with my ex. I didn't want to make it easy on him if I dumped him I really liked the guy. It started getting really hard in the relationship because this girl had his baby. He did end up dumping me in the end and I got really hurt.

I am going to be really careful about who I am going to have my next relationship with. Esecially after my last two boyrfriends. If someone has too much bagage like kids, other things to deal with or if they are still not over their ex I would get rid of them straight away now. It's not worth risking your feelings for. I seem too end up with bad boys too. Lol.

This other girl is probably just as worried as you are if she knows about you.

I was confused too when you say he is back for good on the subject but then you wrote there is somebody else in the message. Tell him to brake up with her at a set time next time you talk to him. Don't give him a choice. If he doesn't do it by then move on.