A birthday wish

kalena9488

My B/F asked me what to make a list of what I want for my birthday that's in 2 months. I made a list that says 1. A marriage proposal with a long engagement! 2. A diamond ring to go along with it not too big. 3. A statement to the world that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me! We're moving in together after the first of the year! That's when my lease is up and we're buying a house! He's selling his current property to do this. It's to small! I wonder what he's going to think? We've talked about getting married sometime in the future! What do ya'll think should I give the list to him or not?

No, make another list. The things you have put on your list and things that should either be his idea or that the two of you have discussed mutually. Don't ever ever ask for things that back somebody into a corner, especially a person you love. You can bring those wishes up in romantic conversation but reducing them to a wish list really takes a lot of the romance out of it. I mean...if you have to write those things down to have them considered...who needs them.

Ask for things like a nice romantic evening, a necklass or bracelet, etc. Make the list short and simple and let him know he only needs to pick one. I know I would hate to get a marriage proposal because I put it on my birthday wish list. Better from the heart than from a list.

I think it's a cute idea...but you need to change one thing on the list. Here's how it needs to be -

1. A marriage proposal with a long engagement!

2. A BIG A$$ ROCK ON MY FINGER TO GO ALONG WITH IT - MAKE IT PLATINUM!

3. A statement to the world that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me!

That should do it!! ;):p

I made a list that says 1. A marriage proposal with a long engagement! 2. A diamond ring to go along with it not too big. 3. A statement to the world that you love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me!

You're joking, right?

I wonder what he's going to think?

He's going to think you are insane.

I'm serious. Slowwwww down. Wouldn't you rather get that diamond ring and statement of love and marriage proposal of his own volition? Do you really want to have to beg for it for your birthday?

Just ask for jewelry or something else you want...