? Go back or stay? Love or future? Freedom or slavism ?

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hi there, I’m doing this question because I’m feeling trap with myself.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I’m from Ecuador 29 y.o. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]married (3 year) I came to London nearly 2 year ago, where I’m living currently.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Almost 6 month ago I met a Polish girl 24 y.o , who is totally falling in love with me, wants to marry me, go to Ecuador after 3 years more or less, etc (I feel something special for her too), I was in her home visiting her parent, who adore me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]We live together in London , but the bad thing is that she doesn’t know that I am married, just she knew that I had a strong relationship there, Ecuador..[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Now my wife, mum and everybody want me to go back, because they think that I’m not getting anything good here. You know what I mean. ej.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman] [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]In ecuador I worked as a teacher, here I’m a assistant kitchen, in Ecuador I tripped to the beach ( 10 mile away) every month, here I’m going to some European country every 4 month, in Ecuador I had a car of the year(Fiat 2006) before to come here, in London I take the underground and busses every day, but still I feel happier, less stressful, I like to be here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]There are some economic fact that make me doubt, because in Ecuador we (my wife and me ) have a property, plus now her parents want to sale their property also because they want to divide the heritage, so my wife will get £ 50,000 that in Ecuador is quite much, but if they can’t sale in these two month, we have to take care of a restaurant with is part of the property, that is her part if there is no money plus a double flat house.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]My fear is that if I go back, first I’m going to feel down, and I wouldn’t have job, the worst is that I’m not sure whether I would love again my wife(I know is rude to say this), but in the other hand here in London I know I feel great, nice but for how long? Because it is quite difficult to go up, rich the success , above when my English is not excellent yet.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]So, I ask you please give me some advices, What should I do and where do you think I will get better life?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I know that many will hate me, what I have written here , but I just tried to be the most honest , so I could have reliable answers .[/FONT]

• Author

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hi there, I’m doing this question because I’m feeling trap with myself.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I’m from Ecuador 29 y.o. [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman]married (3 year) I came to London nearly 2 year ago, where I’m living currently.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Almost 6 month ago I met a Polish girl 24 y.o , who is totally falling in love with me, wants to marry me, go to Ecuador after 3 years more or less, etc (I feel something special for her too), I was in her home visiting her parent, who adore me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]We live together in London , but the bad thing is that she doesn’t know that I am married, just she knew that I had a strong relationship there, Ecuador..[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Now my wife, mum and everybody want me to go back, because they think that I’m not getting anything good here. You know what I mean. ej.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]In ecuador I worked as a teacher, here I’m a assistant kitchen, in Ecuador I tripped to the beach ( 10 mile away) every month, here I’m going to some European country every 4 month, in Ecuador I had a car of the year(Fiat 2006) before to come here, in London I take the underground and busses every day, but still I feel happier, less stressful, I like to be here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]There are some economic fact that make me doubt, because in Ecuador we (my wife and me ) have a property, plus now her parents want to sale their property also because they want to divide the heritage, so my wife will get £ 50,000 that in Ecuador is quite much, but if they can’t sale in these two month, we have to take care of a restaurant with is part of the property, that is her part if there is no money plus a double flat house.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]My fear is that if I go back, first I’m going to feel down, and I wouldn’t have job, the worst is that I’m not sure whether I would love again my wife(I know is rude to say this), but in the other hand here in London I know I feel great, nice but for how long? Because it is quite difficult to go up, rich the success , above when my English is not excellent yet.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]So, I ask you please give me some advices, What should I do and where do you think I will get better life?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I know that many will hate me, what I have written here , but I just tried to be the most honest , so I could have reliable answers .[/FONT]

I think you will feel down when you make selfish and hurtful decisions, no matter how the decision seems superficially benefit youself at the moment.

all I see in this post is YOU, no others, no love in this picture at all