Girl of my dreams is a good friend..

purepwnagewes

purepwnagewes

Ok.. so here is the situation. There is this girl that i go to school with and used to like, idk maybe a year and a half ago. When i told her i liked her she didnt feel the same, partially because she liked someone else, and i sucked at talking to girls sorry.gif

From there on out, things got really awkward between us and we stopped talking all together. Any ways, we've became close friends now, but I, unable to controll my feelings, again, starting liking her. We've been flirting alot lately and I have a pretty good feeling she likes me back, but Im not positive. She playfully hits me and makes fun of me when i set my self up for it, always wants to hang out with me. Coincedence or not, when she sits next to me she crosses her leg toward me; body language that says she wants to be closer to me for you who dont know this. We have hung out a few times, alone, just the two of us, but nothing has ever happened. No moves have been made.

Here wats up. Tommorow i am taking her to the zoo, neither one of us have been in probablly 10 years. What can i do to tell her i like her without coming on to strong, especially as a friend? Time is of the essence here, she has an ex that likes her still, and if i dont do something in the next few days i risk losing her to him. And he treats her like $hit

Alright man, first of all, I realized the whole body language thing is BS for the most part. There could be a million reasons why she does things. I mean, take for example if a girl is talking to you and twirling her hair. It does not mean she likes you, it could just mean that she has a habit of twirling her hair or (God forbid) she's zoning out. So all these signs that you get, take it with a grain of salt. Same thing with her flirtatious manner. It could just be that she is expressing her natural self and not realize the difference between being friendly and being flirtatious. Hell, I ended up falling for this trap not too long ago and now I'm a totally bummed out guy trying to get back on his feet. Us guys see things in a different light and I've learned that we shouldn't get too attached too easily.

Anyway, didn't mean to sound all gloom and doom there. This next paragraph is meant to uplift your spirits. :) Looking at your name, PurePwnageWes, I can tell you're a gamer. And you want to pwn. So if you got game, and you want to pwn this girl, then step up to the plate man. Her ex is her EX, so technically she is available whether or not that other dude has feelings for her. I know you don't want to come off as too strong, so instead of directly telling her that you like her, then you have to indirectly tell her that. Notice something that she does that you admire and tell her "You know, this is what/why I like about you..." Etc. Or you can say, "You're <insert whatever>. I like that in a girl." Do whatever it takes man. Now's your time to shine and show her that there was a good reason why she and that other guy broke up, and that reason is YOU.

Live up to your name, PurePwnage.

There is only one way you will know for sure and that is if you ask her. From my experience though, usually if you're in a position like this, chances are she doesn't feel the same.

Usually a girl will be a lot more obvious if she was interested too and you'd be picking up stronger vibes (known as sympathetic resonance in psychology), you get the feeling and you just know. If you're still feeling like you're not sure, you're either misreading her unconscious signals and her actions or she doesn't feel it for you.

You'e gotta remember attraction isn't a choice, far from it and you can't convince a girl to like you.

Just bite the bullet and go for it and see what happens.

In body language they say you must look for 4 flirting signs at the same time to know she likes you as more than friends.

Do not tell her you like her!! Just keep hanging around with her and escalate what you're doing i.e. more touching etc. Show her you like her but let her know you're not obsessed with her (even if you are).