More "guy weekend" b.s.

Lauriebell82

If I called the bolded section 'tough love' and told you I only said what I did because I care, would that have made you feel better?

You Have done to LB exactly what I did to you - You can dish it out but you need to learn to take it! LB has not had one nasty, mean tough loved post taken down has she? She has taken it on the chin and that is more than could be said of you in the same position Star!

Like I said.... People in glass houses!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

You NEVER had my best interests at heart. Your posts to be were spiteful because I had given you tough love previously.

If your posts were taken down, it was because they were in violation of the community guidelines. You were UNKIND and FLATLY CRUEL to me, Lishy, to the extent you were temporarily banned. Let's not let that happen again, okay?

There are plenty of people who give me harsh advice - Trial and Touche, to name two. I always take that, don't I? Why? Because it's clearly not given out of spite.

I Luv the Chariot OH
See, that's the difference between you and I. I don't feel remorseful when I post what I think, and then have my appearance attacked (or am told I'm jealous). I just laugh it off.

But see, you DON'T laugh it off. You flip out, become extremely defensive, and start using argumentum ad hominem. THIS is why it's so plainly obvious to so many people that you're jealous. (That, and the fact that every girl you are jealous of is young, cute, and either is in a successful relationship or getting lots of attention from men.)

I can dish it, AND I can take it. What I don't take well is when certain posters respond to my plights for help clearly out of spite, as Shadow and Lishy do, and I now suspect LB will.

I know it was from a relatively long time ago, but the only place I know you from are your threads about your relationship failing and ending, where you were virtually in denial and flipping out at every single poster who suggested that maybe things weren't going to work out so well (no matter that they were completely right). Maybe you've matured since then, but it seems unlikely of someone in their 30s who is still immature enough to be so jealous of younger girls.

See, that's the difference between you and I. I don't feel remorseful when I post what I think, and then have my appearance attacked (or am told I'm jealous). I just laugh it off.

I stand by every single thing I've ever said to LB, and in every manner I have done so. The girl needs a virtual slap upside the head sometimes.

I can dish it, AND I can take it. What I don't take well is when certain posters respond to my plights for help clearly out of spite, as Shadow and Lishy do, and I now suspect LB will.

I am so shocked you have said that, out of all of the posters on LS, you are the one who cannot take any type of critisism. Not one bit!

I do not dislike you and I have NEVER reponded to you out of spite... NEVER! If you look back on my advice to you (the advice you reported me for) it was much tamer than what you have said to LB ... And it was all correct in the end!

I told you once that I would meet you in the breakup section and you had a seizure!!!!!!!! You stomped and capital lettered, bolded and :rolleyes: all over the place and then you reported me - But what did you say to LB a few pages back? You said exactly the same thing to her ... Did she report you? Noooooooo she acted like a grown up (didnt you say she is childish? hmmmm better get to thinking girl)

I had no intention of coming onto LB's thread and get into a spat with you Star but I cannot stand by and watch the hypocrosy for another minute.

You NEVER had my best interests at heart. Your posts to be were spiteful because I had given you tough love previously.

If your posts were taken down, it was because they were in violation of the community guidelines. You were UNKIND and FLATLY CRUEL to me, Lishy, to the extent you were temporarily banned. Let's not let that happen again, okay?

There are plenty of people who give me harsh advice - Trial and Touche, to name two. I always take that, don't I? Why? Because it's clearly not given out of spite.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You have proven my point in one sentence!:lmao:

But see, you DON'T laugh it off. You flip out, become extremely defensive, and start using argumentum ad hominem. THIS is why it's so plainly obvious to so many people that you're jealous. (That, and the fact that every girl you are jealous of is young, cute, and either is in a successful relationship or getting lots of attention from men.)

Can you see me laughing here at my desk? You can't, can you? Oh, but I do. I laugh at it all! :laugh:

Oh, and I don't BECOME argumentative. I AM argumentative. It's my nature. :)

LB and Shadow have NOTHING that I am jealous of. Not a thing. ;) I love how you keep insinuating that though. Are Art and Krytie jealous of her too? They said the same things I did. Hmm. Interesting.

I know it was from a relatively long time ago, but the only place I know you from are your threads about your relationship failing and ending, where you were virtually in denial and flipping out at every single poster who suggested that maybe things weren't going to work out so well (no matter that they were completely right). Maybe you've matured since then, but it seems unlikely of someone in their 30s who is still immature enough to be so jealous of younger girls.

I "flip out" when people label relationships without even knowing what's in them, such as labeling people "abusers" and such, when they know nothing more than 2 facts I've presented. People I love dearly - such as Touche - say those things. I flip out at her, and then we hug and make up.

And again, they have nothing for me to be jealous of. Not a single thing. But thanks for playing!

vedderbetter

This thread has become a fascinating social experiement. The bullies are now the victims and the victims now the bullies and everyone seems hell-bent on convincing a group of complete strangers that they are only snide out of love. It's kinda like the cyber version of "I only hit you because I love you and you make me". Reminds me of the famous Harvard experiment in which they split a group of college students into two roles - jailers and prisioners. Within hours, the jailers became mean and agressive and the prisioners frightened and withdrawn. It got so bad, that after a few days, they had to shut down the experiment. Just shows you how ugly people will be when there's no consequences.

But, I'm going to go see what else is going on because there are certain posters who I simply cannot abide - their smug pompousness reminds me of a bunch of bitchy teenage girls picking on the fat kid because underneath that perfect hair, they really are complete sadists. Cheers

As in most long posts, after the first 20 posts or so they devolve into petty bickering and meaningless personal exchanges that help nobody. Therefore this thread is CLOSED!!!