What to do? i am in love with one and want to be with the other

hi I seem to have a big problem i am only 16. i have done alot for a young child to do. but i am dating some who knows more then i do. He is 20 years old. You should know what revloves around that. but i want lie we do our thang not all the time. but he was begining to act shady. i haven't went to see him in 2 days and i have a big feeling in my gut that he might be or is cheating on me. but hey, I'm young there isn't much for me to do. But i have found someone and he is in my rage 17. I don't know what to do cause i am in love with one and want to be with the other please help me out.

At your age, you can fall in and out of love pretty quickly. I'd say you ought to be with the one you want to be with. I also think it's best, for now, to date guys closer to your own age. Try not to break too many hearts along the way. You may change your mind about the guys you like fairly often...that's OK. Just let them down easy. But always be with the one you enjoy being with. That's half the way to being in love.

I know you want to think so , but your not in love! Especially if you wan't to be with someone else.

As for other matters yes, your young you've said that and it seem's like you're promiscuous ( cause of what was in your post) and you should really be careful just because a boy want's to sleep with you doesn't mean he has any feelings for you at all. You should not't't have to prove anything to guys by sleeping with them! and a 20 year old should not be involved with you at all! I know you wan't to grow up quickly I've been there to but sleeping around will get you no where possibly dead or pregnant or an STD. Your really far from being in love you should calm down on the sex for awhile and have it when you are in love when it's special!

( i just re read this and noticed that i sound like an old hag......I'm not I was your age not to long ago but I regret sleeping with ''boys'' so young I did it for all the wrong reasons.......Good Luck ....Be CAREFUL!!!)

Once again....I agree with Stoneheather!

You are only 16 trust me, you wont even remember these guys in a few years. Be careful about who you are sleeping with. You will be so much happier in the future if you wait.

Man, I have a thread on here about my current boyfriend not wanting children....These 16 year olds are making me think maybe I don't want children! SCAREY

Kimmie,

Scary huh just think by the time your kids are16 you'll probably be a grandma!!(LOL) Just Kidding ( kinda)

Your right......maybe not having kids is not such a bad thing. I wish these kids would wake up and open their eyes to all of the diseases out there. I would not be as worried about getting pregnant as I would getting a disease. What crazy days we live in!

Dannielle2004

First of all u shouldn't sleep with anyone at your age, but if u are in love and u want to be with the 20 year old man then go for it. I AM NOT SAYING GO AND SLEEP WITH HIM. Follow your heart!! BE CAREFUL THERE ARE MANY DISEASES OUT THERE..BOTH OF YOU NEED TO GET CHECKED OUT JUST TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE.