How to win him back...

I was with this guy for 1 month. He convince me to go into this relationship because at first i was afraid of the age problem because he is 3 years younger then me.He say he will show me how much he love me and we will overcome that. Things went well and sweet of course then in our 3rd week... he was busy working and playing billiard and we did not meet for 1 week except for lunch... I was not really happy and he say we will go out again soon... then tings start to change... we did not meet up for a long while... i could sense the change i ask him wats wrong he say nothing... then suddenly he start to tell me he is confuse ... he dunno wat he wants in the relationship. he say is not because of a 3rd party just tt he is confuse and dunno how long it will take him... then he suggested no strings attached... me who is so in love with him agreed...i hope that he would change his mind i do up bike model for him someting i never done before send it to him hope tt he would give me a chance... he say its very sweet of me he say he still care he say he miss me ... but he wants me to look out for other guy... but why??? i dun understand???Now and then he will only appear only want he wants sex... is this what you call no strings attached... does he still feel for me since he say he care and miss me???? how can i win him back??? pls help.....

longlegzs80

Serene,

I am not no relationship expert, but it seems that you have a guy who is very immature and has no clue on what he wants. Now, if he is a young one, in his teens or so, then he is immature to begin with and won't know what he wants. AS guys get older I think they know what they want as far as what they look for in women. But you know what. If you had a relationship with him, and were sexual right away without really knowing him or taking it slowly, then he probubly after the first time getting the booty, just expected that it is just a sexual relationship. But who knows. You have to stick to what you believe is right and don't be easily suaded into getting into somethign you don';t feel so comfortable with.

Now, to be honest with you, I don't think he wants a relationship. He just wants the sex thing. That is what I get from your response. So, if he thinks it is no strings attached, then make sure you don't fall under that and keep being used for sex. that is how I see it. I think you are too young. But who knows, you never mentioned your age.

Whatever it is, just learn that you are worth more then just your body. And if this guy was so pushing for a relationship at the beginning and probubly pushing sex and probubly talking about sex alot then he was only in it for sex.

You just have to stand your gaurd and believe in what you believe in. If you did not want to get into a relationship because of the age thing, so be it. It is understandable. But you deserve better then someone who doesn;t know what he wants.

Garuntee there are decent guys out there who will respect you. But I can see that this guy was pushing sex right for the get go with sweet talking and whatnot. I don't know if I am right or not. But just basing everything from you responses or trying to anyways.

longlegzs80

Oh yeah, don't try to win him back, he sounds like a complete losser. You deserve so much better and have a guy treat you the way you want to be treated. Take care.

• Author

I am 26.... he is 23... but I dunno why am I not convince that is only for sex... I know I am silly. Its such a torture..... to me love is simple is either u love or dun love... I dun see wats so difficult ? Wats there to be confuse about ? Today I am celebrating my birthday... might not even see him there I guess... I just wish to have him back thats my wish... How can i tell if he still love me.... for now wat i know is i want him back tts all...

but I dunno why am I not convince that is only for sex

Read your own words:

then he suggested no strings attached

but he wants me to look out for other guy

Now and then he will only appear only want he wants sex

Are you still not convinced?

How can i tell if he still love me.... for now wat i know is i want him back tts all...

I'm sorry to have to say this, but he does not still love you, if he ever did. He's made it very clear to you that he wants a "no strings attached" relationship. He's made it very clear to you that he wants you to look for someone else. These are not the signs of a man in love.

Now, you were with him for ONE month. That is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Five weeks ago you were cruising along and enjoying life without him. The best thing you could do for yourself right now is to put a stop to the sex and cut off all contact with him. If you keep dragging it out, you will never get over it.