On top of everything than boss?

Raindrop100

I am a week new in a company. My department head is a few days older than me in the company. She told me I have to be on top of everything than her-work wise or administratively. What do you guys think?:lmao:

I am a week new in a company. My department head is a few days older than me in the company. She told me I have to be on top of everything than her-work wise or administratively. What do you guys think?:lmao:

She cute! :lmao::lmao:

The thing about business is that sometimes the underlings have to "protect" the boss.

• Author
Raindrop100

The thing about business is that sometimes the underlings have to "protect" the boss.

I do understand that. However, this is more relevant if only I have been working long enough or at least longer than her in that company.

I also noticed that she has a lot of doubts or uncertainties in the work. However, she dare not approached the leaving guys to find out information; instead, she pushed me to go and ask. However, the true fact is what she doesn't understand does not mean I also do not understand, so I shouldn't be asking for the sake of she wants me to ask.

Another thing, I noticed she likes to beat around the bushes for say at least 20 minutes and paused, and staring at me without asking a direct question. If I do not comment anything, she will start rolling her eyes and I feel "pressurised" to talk or give comments. However, it was kind of weird as she never asked any question or told me to comment but just paused and staring at me, waiting for me to respond. Every time after I gave comments, she looked satisfied and will move on to next topic.

Can anyone advise a better way to deal with this?:lmao: