Thank you so much, guys.

nymphetgrown

I need to thank the participants on this board for offering their wisdom. It has been a rough few days, but I have finally decided that the man I mentioned in my first post is not someone I need in my life -- and I'm fearful for the other girls on cast, too. My hormones blinded me to some disturbing behavior.

I don't know what to feel. I think I feel guilty, because I knew he liked girls like me, who looked and behaved a certain way. I also feel responsible, because as much of a creep as he might have turned out to be, I let him get away with it and, by dressing as I did, encouraged it. But I can't look the other way anymore. At the very least, I think I need to let the other director know what's going on, so someone not me can keep an eye on things. I will be working as behind-the-scenes as possible for the rest of this show.

It's a mess, but it's not as messy as it could've been. I am a very lucky girl.

I need to thank the participants on this board for offering their wisdom. It has been a rough few days, but I have finally decided that the man I mentioned in my first post is not someone I need in my life -- and I'm fearful for the other girls on cast, too. My hormones blinded me to some disturbing behavior.

I don't know what to feel. I think I feel guilty, because I knew he liked girls like me, who looked and behaved a certain way. I also feel responsible, because as much of a creep as he might have turned out to be, I let him get away with it and, by dressing as I did, encouraged it. But I can't look the other way anymore. At the very least, I think I need to let the other director know what's going on, so someone not me can keep an eye on things. I will be working as behind-the-scenes as possible for the rest of this show.

It's a mess, but it's not as messy as it could've been. I am a very lucky girl.

Well that's good for you to come to this realization :)

Now go add him to www.dontdatehimgirl.com :p

• Author
nymphetgrown
Well that's good for you to come to this realization :)

Now go add him to www.dontdatehimgirl.com :p

I was sort of shocked he wasn't on there already.

Yeah, I'm okay... but only after some serious screaming and crying, and that after a series of panic attacks complete with chest pains. Took three Ativan just to get me calmed down (total of 1.5mg). So, um, I may be vaguely stoned, but I'm thinking more clearly than I have in a good bit. :love:

I was sort of shocked he wasn't on there already.

:lmao:

Yeah, I'm okay... but only after some serious screaming and crying, and that after a series of panic attacks complete with chest pains. Took three Ativan just to get me calmed down (total of 1.5mg). So, um, I may be vaguely stoned, but I'm thinking more clearly than I have in a good bit. :love:

YIKES :eek:

• Author
nymphetgrown

I should point out that I have mental health issues, among them panic disorder. I do still go hysterical now and again, though, and I'm privileged to have a father who was once a clinician with the military. He knows how to help me when I can't get my head together.

This threw me. I won't lie. It threw me way more than I thought it would, and I didn't even do anything. How much more devastated would I have been, I wonder? Instead, I'm going to revel in the love of my friends and family, and if you don't mind, hang around as one who understands the temptation.