Sharing Idea How to Let Go and Move On

I am new here .

Like everyone here to help and having problem to be solve .

Everyone feel sad after a break up , so i am making this thread to share our idea how to forget and move on . Within the time of healing what we can do and what we should do ! Instead of staying in house feeling so sad thinking about sad ending . Most of everyone feel sad , depressed , anger , confusion , can't let go ,miss and a very weird feeling inside . Let discuss how each of how go through with it . How to move on and be strong !

The main point is time . Time does heal . But its like a wound , you need time to heal it but with in that time if you don't do anything to cure it .. it will get worst .

After reading a few POST , if yours is a firts love ..always remember though u think she is great and the only gal ! Your wrong ! there is so much many more girls out there who is so much more pretty and good !

After a break up i was so messy , my health , my figure , my look , my mind all went wrong . Like tony said . We must eat well excersice and stay busy ! But how ? I find music help to control your emotion . Find some sentimental sweet song , a song without love meaning , with some music that will make you feel happy and relief . **Note : No slow and sad song ! :** Someone how you will find a song that ease you :)

I found mine :) diff emotion with diff song . Yes you must keep yourself busy from those stupid thought that hurt you make you feel sad . You do feel like a dead walking zombie , no mood for anything , a big change in your life your activity , and always sudden cry . So to keep yourself busy , you have to find the things that suit you , Etc . Fishing is so happy for guys make yourself happy , excitement , the scenery . Fishing is a good thing to do . A quiet place to rest your mind .

Always remember drug abuse and alcohol won't help you . It give you temporary "happiness" and spoil your life . In another word your a coward your not strong ! You need those "things" to pleasure you . Your runing away from reality . That is not right thing to do ! I know the pain feeling . I had those feeling like you ppl . Give it sometime ,.. when you finally realise and understand the pain feeling will be gone . She / he is not only the thing you need in the world . Yep , you gain exprience .

PurpleAngel

When I go through a hurtful break up or hard times I read motivational books, that soon give me a good kick up the behind and make me get positive about my life. For the Chicks out there one of the best and funniest books I have read is “Get On with It!: How to Be Sassy, Successful & Single” by Sue Ostler. Fantastic read!

I believe in ‘reconditioning’ after a break up and that means, your mind, body and soul. DO things that promote a good self esteem. Read heaps of POSITIVE books so that you are changing the way you think, Be around POSITIVE people, Don’t encourage yourself to mope and became a victim… REACT!!! Go to the gym, talk to new people and get into stuff you love and best and most important of all, LOVE YOURSELF! Don’t let anyone take you for a ride, cos you think they love you! Respect yourself, and demand respect in return! And last but not least DON’T obsess over the ‘ex’ if it is meant to be, s/he will be back!

Don’t let the feeling of pain be your motivation to hurt some more, let it be your motivation to be the best you can be, heal your heart and be YOU once again.

I could go ON and ON but i wont... anyone want some specific ideas, PM me! he he he

Love and Light

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny:

Hehe .. i think i am almost over my heart broken feeling :)

i patch them up again :) more careful next time :) Stronger now ! I can feel i battle-ing with my hurtful feelin inside my heart and head hehe :) when i get angry or sad i run to my comp here and post my feeling :) feel better after that .

Now i need more time to be away from her stop thinking bout her and have some nice feeling from other girl then i will be okay :)

Feel free to tell us what you to do ease your pain and hurtful feeling :) share it with everyone :)

Purpangel is a very positive person :) and good advice :D