I was thinking of trying Solo Slim. I've heard so many good things on it, about so many people losing a lot of weight on it. I'm on Lexapro, Topamax, and Trazodone. I use to take Phentermine, and have no problems with my current meds, except for hot and cold mood swings, insomina, and sometimes a racing heart (I have no heart/blood pressure problems). I was hoping that I don't run into these problems when I take Solo Slim. So, I was wondering if someone who's either on Solo Slim, or who's tried it can answer my questions here..

Has anyone on here actually had success?

Did you have to go out of your way and exercise? (I heard that you didn't have to)

We you able to eat what you wanted, and still be able to lose the weight? (I heard that you could)

What kind of bad side effects, if any did you experience?

Tried/been Solo Slim while on any of the medications I listed?, If so what side effects did you experience? (I'm hoping I don't run into the same things like with the Phentermine)

Thanks in advance! :)

• Author
Don't take ANYTHING without consulting your doctor or pharmacist about it first.

I planned on it.

The Phentermine I took was a prescription from the doctor. I just wanted to know what others experienced while on it. I tried Googling it, and didn't find much info (for side effects, etc), so I asked on here.

So, I was hoping if someone could answer those questions I asked on my first post on here.

Edited by aisuangel
Trialbyfire

Do you mind me asking why you're taking or want to take something equivalent to taking speed?

If that pic is of you, in your avatar, I would be surprised if you need this drug.

• Author
Do you mind me asking why you're taking or want to take something equivalent to taking speed?

If that pic is of you, in your avatar, I would be surprised if you need this drug.

I'm not taking anything equivalent to speed. Phentermine I think is equivalent to it, Solo Slim is "suppose" to be safe, and all natural(http://www.soloslim.com/)

Yes, that's me in the avatar. Then again, that's only a face shot, you can't see the rest of my body. I guess nobody has tried it, or knows anything about it, thanks anyways.