What makes a guys interested in you?

longlegzs80

This goes to the men. I was just curious as far as what men like in a women? I have been single for a long time, and as much as I am used to it, it would be nice to have someone interested in you. What qualities do guys like or look for, what makes them interested? What is a list of traits that a women might have that a guy would be interested in?

yagottahelp

Well most importantly, be you.......in my opinion, i guess at first, i mean without meeting a person, guys of course see looks-but every guy finds something attractive. For me, I really am a personality guy, of course I also think a girl is pretty-but i'd rather her be nice, do great things, romantic, caring and all that and not as pretty, then being some drop dead gorgeous girls who doesn't care.

Different guys look for different things in women. That's what makes it nice for everyone.

I admire intelligence and good grooming. I also am attracted to petite ladies. What's really nice is if they seem to also be interested in me. It never hurts if they've recently won a state lottery.

What qualities do guys like or look for, what makes them interested? What is a list of traits that a women might have that a guy would be interested in?

I'm going to assume you mean worthwhile men...because a lot of men want a tight ass, a nice rack, a pretty face, and the word "yes."

As for what a decent guy wants in a woman that he'd consider having a relationship with......I'll give you what I and my decent guy friends look for:

First, there's always appearance. The girl needs to be physically attractive. That doesn't mean perfect...it means above average. A big part of this is being healthy - not overweight....not underweight....not a smoker....not a lush. The details of attractiveness will vary from guy to guy, so there's no absolute there.

Then it comes to talking and interacting with the female in question. It is favorable that a woman think for herself on an adult level. She has ideas and opinions that she can will voice, even (perhaps ESPECIALLY) when they are contrary to what we say or think. We don't want someone to smile and nod at us all the time. She has her own goals and ambitions in life - the desire to learn about herself and the world around her in order to grow as a person. She also needs to have a sense of humor - we can't stand those who struggle to laugh.

Finally, she needs to not be a mess of emotional skeletons. Everybody has issues to deal with, and we understand that. We're also aware that, if a woman has a troubled and chaotic set of problems, those problems are going to become OUR problems in the relationship. We don't want relationships where we are going to have to be fixing somebody else's drama. If a woman has a serious set of issues, she needs to personally deal with it on her own just as we would.

I hope that offers some insight. Ask more specific questions if there's something unclear or where you desire elaboration.

I think most guys are looking for a woman that they think will make them happy. Yes, guys are more into looks than women are. But even if you are not a hottie, a woman can be very attractive by having a nice smile and smiling a lot, and having a good sense of humor. Men like women who are confident also and not afraid to flirt and joke around. Combine all this with showing interest in a guy and most guys will respond even if you don't have a sexy slinky body and long, silky hair.

Showing and displaying low self esteem makes both women and men less attractive than they otherwise would be. An ex girlfriend of mine is really pretty but she ruins it with low self esteem and tending to look at the glass as half empty. Guys like helping women with problems but not when there is too much drama created out of thin air just to have something to whine and complain about.

I think as guys get older, they see more women as physically attractive and become more concerned about personality. Somehow, a lot more women these days seem hot to me than I remember in high school and college! But maybe its just the tight tshirts and hip hugger pants women wear these days.

It is favorable that a woman think for herself on an adult level. She has ideas and opinions that she can will voice, even (perhaps ESPECIALLY) when they are contrary to what we say or think.

HAH. Every fellow I have met that says this has deluded himself into thinking he likes honest disagreement when in truth, they haven't liked it at all and have actually been quite upset by it. Quite often, they have tried real hard to battle me into agreeing with them - this 'liking different opinions' turned out to be 'hoping to be able to prove you wrong in everything so I can show how superior I am.'

It takes a genuinely confident man to handle someone with different opinions. Now let's count the genuinely confident men out there.... !

But I'm not bitter ;)

LOTSOFLOVE

PERSONALY IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SWEET PASSIONATE AFFECTIONATE ROMANTIC SOMEONE THAT IS PLAYFULL IN BED

I CANT STAND DRAMA OR ARGUING

ITS NOT ABOUT HOW A WOMAN LOOKS

SOMEONE WHO WILL REALY BE YOUR OTHER HALF

Stepford Wives need not apply?

I've always noticed that the best relationships are those when the parties involved have a good bit of communication going on between them. What's sexier or more fun than being with someone you enjoy talking to, whose opinion -- even if it differs from your own -- is refreshing?

I'm attracted to a woman w/ a Sense of humor and style,,... She has to be able to hold an intelligent conversation, but also can let loose, be crazy and plain out goofy....

Just be yourself, b/c its alot easier than being someone else...

I have been single for a while too, just keep dating and find that right guy for you..

I have yet to find the right woman, I thought I did and still think she is, but it didn't work out.. so i'm out there searching.