Ok, when I was 13 I used to weigh about 165 or 170, then I went on a big diet and started doing more sports and stuff and began working out. Im 16 now and Im down to 145. The only problem is that on my stomach, which still isnt flat or anything but a LOT better then it was, there are still red lines that look like crease lines. Theres one right under my chest, and another about 2 inches below it. I know thats where my fat used to fold over when I sat.

The problem is that there is still a little bit of fat there, but not nearly as much as there was, yet I still have these lines. How do i get rid of these? Just keep loosing fat until they go away?

And once they're gone... will they actually be gone or will they still be visible like stretch marks?

Please help me... it's horribly embrassing to take my shirt off because they give the impression that I'm a lot more fat then I actually am.

• 2 months later...

These look to be the same thing I have on my back and sides. I believe they are stretch marks but I'm unsure as to when the stretching took place.

How exactly are they treated? I'm embarresed having them, I like hanging out at the beach with my girlfriend and showing each other off but since I've been blessed with this marks I've given up that past time. If I could get rid of these marks I would forever thankful.

I have 2 on my back and 5 on each side (around my hips)