I'm In Rehab...

thanks WWIU - it feels good to be back with a clearer mind! ;)

Hey girl...

I'm glad you are doing great.. keep on keeping on...

• Author
Hey girl...

I'm glad you are doing great.. keep on keeping on...

thanks AC! i thought about you and your wise way many times while i was in rehab.

thanks AC! i thought about you and your wise way many times while i was in rehab.

You're too kind.... you can always pm or email me anytime if you you need to..

I'm really glad that there is another sober one among us .. you should be proud of yourself.. I'm proud of you...

• Author
Art_Critic;1551938]You're too kind.... you can always pm or email me anytime if you you need to..

I'm really glad that there is another sober one among us .. you should be proud of yourself.. I'm proud of you...

[/b]

thanks for always being a good buddy AC!

Johan I hope you kept what I said in mind. I hope it helped a little.

any encouragement has been much appreciated! besides - i am in a better mood just knowing that baseball season is on it's way! woo hoo - go Angels!

• 10 months later...
  • Author

just a quick update.

2sunny will have one year of sobriety this weekend!!! i can't believe it. this is such a relief and certainly a better way to live life!

thanks to all of my dear friends here who always love and support me!

IfWishesWereHorses

Wow, I started reading this and took note of the date. Congrats. This is truly something to be proud of. 1 year is incredible! Cheers! You've come a long way, baby!!! :D

Keep up the good work! I can't even imagine the commitment something like this took.

• Author

thanks all! i can't believe it. this is amazing and awesome!

i really never thought i would even be able to do one day much less one year. i feel so much better this way!

I'm freaking out. I read this thread, thinking it was a new one, and that you had just now gone into rehab, and then read that B_O was expecting in July and though, jeez, she's gonna pop another one out so soon? Boy, once the pipes are clear...

Now I get it. Congratulations on a year! Good job!

Citizen Erased
I'm freaking out. I read this thread, thinking it was a new one, and that you had just now gone into rehab, and then read that B_O was expecting in July and though, jeez, she's gonna pop another one out so soon? Boy, once the pipes are clear...

:lmao::lmao:

Congrats on one year Sunny, so proud of you. :):bunny:

:lmao:

No way in hell. That area will not be stretched to those limits for a while.