Women are voicing a need for help with their weight and no men ever. I am dating a man with a weight problem I am falling in love with, but the weight is a problem. I work out, eat little junk food and have no extra weight. He is about 40 pounds and he's 36, so I am sure he'll continue where he's at unless he makes some changes, which may not happen. Anyone else fallen for a heavy guy with his cards in the right places?

Fat is not attractive and can even be totally repulsive in some cases. Many men have weight problems and instead of accepting the big, fat blobs of blubber, women ought to put their feet down and tell him to shed the pounds or you're ought the door.

If you marry a guy who may be 30 or 40 pounds overweight now...he's probably going to be 70 or 80 pounds overweight after five years of great cooking...and eating out. Sexual attraction is extremely important in a relationship and only a very minority of people find flab sexuall alluring.

It's also a matter of discipline and pride to keep one's appearance up, especially for his lady. You ought to have a nice, kind talk with your guy and let him know how much it would mean to you if he were slimmer. Why not join a gym together...and even cook some nice meals for him that are low calorie.

There are many ways to keep this guy around and slim him down. In the long run, you are helping him live longer by keeping a healthy weight. You are also helping him keep you around longer because I promise you...he's on the edge of becomming gross looking. Of course, if he's got millions of dollars, that could go a long ways to making the fat look better on him...for some women.

I wouldn't marry an obese lady in any case, but I would be her buddy....and I would stay on her case to shed the pounds. It can be done unless there are overwhelming medical reasons why that's an impossibility.

Get active together? Is that possible? Or are you both couch potatos? If he is, time will add up the lbs. Or, you can both watch Shallow Hal and just learn to love the extra stuff.

Golf, bowling, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, swimming, walking...

and on and on.

There's so many things that good couples can do together and feel good while doing it.

:D

zoecharlene

I actually like bigger men. Now don't get me wrong, I don't like obesity but I really like big men.

I've dated a few chubby guys in the past and liked it. Why? I don't know maybe because it makes me feel good. Who knows. I'm not fat, but I liked the extra to hold onto.

My boyfriend now has a six pack, and that's all good too but I would not mind if he got chubby in the future.

You need to ask yourself if it grosses yourself out.

If it doesn't just let it go. If it does I'd suggest mentioning this to your man. Go for walks together. My boyfriend and I walk together all the time cause I know fat bothers him (and myself for my body), and I wouldn't want to start gaining especially if we both ate out or ate alot.