am i going to back out??

overanalytical

overanalytical

well i'm back, i posted just before tgiving about a stupid fight my fiance and i had. we made up and everything ahs been great...

well now with holidays, christmas gifts, paying for a wedding in jamaica, paying for a reception the next month thigns are stressful. i mean stressful!

we are doing well about the stress and our financial worries...but it's getting harder on me. i'm so nervous. we are biting each other's heads off lately and dont' mean it but i'm getting to the point he is getting on my nerves and i'm sure me as well on his.

i'm scared. a part of me wants to back out, i'm scared of another failed marriage and letting everyone down including myself. i'm scared i'll make a mistake again and then here comes divorce number 2. is this waht is making me want to back out of the wedding?? i love my fiance more than anything in this world, he is my everything, so why am i doing this??

any help?? and i'm sad the holidays are over and my fam is now 2 hrs away again.

I think most people have second thoughts after they already have suffered through a failed marriage. My SO has wanted to get married for a year now and I keep putting him off. I finally told him that if we're still together in 2015 we can get married, but even then I'm reluctant. I understand where you're coming from. But consider all the external factors in your relationship that are causing the stress! Talk it out. Be open with your partner, lean on him.