embarrassing questions

christin_123

I find that I am too slim. Also I have small bosoms. i wonder how can I put some weight? And is it true that if a person is stronger, bosoms will become larger? Is married woman generally larger that unmarried ones?

[color=indigo]

Usually it is recommended to see your doctor for any kind of weight program, whether you want to lose or put on weight. To put on weight, you basically want to increase your caloric intake. 3500 calories equals one pound, so if you eat 3500 more calories then your body needs, you'll put on a pound. I wouldn't recommend eating high calorie foods which are high in fat. You'll just end up being chubby and unhealthy. At your local health food store, there are many drinks that contain many calories. Also, increase your normal food intake. Eat more meat, pasta, breads, etc...

The stronger the person doesn't neccesarily mean the bigger the breasts. If you work out the muscles in your chest, it can make the chest appear bigger but it doesn't actually increase your bust size. Putting on weight usually increases breast size since some of the fat will go to your breasts, in most people.

I think on the whole, married women do tend to be larger then unmarried ones but for many different reasons. If you're married and have had kids, many people don't lose all the baby weight and stay larger. Also, in a marriage, who do you have to impress anymore? People get comfortable in a relationship (marriage or not) and don't feel they need to be as careful about their weight since their partner loves them the way they are. So people tend to put on some weight in those situations. I wouldn't recommend getting married or pregnant to put on weight though. Love yourself for who you are and other people will too.

[/color]

Originally posted by christin_123

I find that I am too slim.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? And how old are you?

Unless you gain a lot of weight, it's not likely that you are going to affect the size of your breasts. Breasts are composed of fatty tissue, not muscle, which is why most slim women have smaller breasts/ If you work out with weights, you can develop/increase the size of the muscles that support the breasts, which will give them a "perkier" look, but there are no exercises that will actually give you bigger breasts.