Which Road to Take

Ive been reading this thread page by page and it seems like you just keep being available to this girl everytime she calls you, so everytime when you respond or acknowledge her attention given to you, you just give in. Basically man shes just using you, always wanting to be with you because shes comfortable and familiar with you. I know for a fact after she has a swell time with you as soon as you turn your back that next guy is there. So basically your the guy on the side.

Also did you notice everytime your with her your always on edge because you don't know if you can trust her or not. Don't you hate that feeling? I certainly do.

Honestly man, what you should do and I'm pretty shure everyone posted this in each page of this thread is to...... STOP TALKING TO HER. It's the best way , don't even say goodbye just stop talking to her completely. Also go out everyday, chill with friends, have a good time, and met new ppl. I know it's easier said then done, but you have to do your part. It's gunna be a rough journey, but theres always a light at the end.

Heres a page my cousin gave to me on how to get over an ex. I hope it helps.

http://www.menshealth.com.ph/sex/articles/get_over_her/index.html

• Author

Cream: Thanks for the advice but what I want to convey is that, I'm not stuck on her anymore, not like I used to be 2, 6 or 8 months ago. I not sitting here like I used to and wondering how and what happened.

I have been spending a lot of time with the new girl and my family and friends though. Jmargel is right though, I'm being unfair to the new girl but then again I am upfront about this and I leave it up to the new girl.

I'm just posting so I can look back and laugh at all this when I finally find the woman of my dreams.

Thanks

I'm just posting so I can look back and laugh at all this when I finally find the woman of my dreams.

Or look back at the lessons learned so as not to repeat mistakes made.;)

Good to see your breaking free Freddy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Since I haven't been posting much, I minus well put this in the record books.

My Ex has a new boyfriend. I don't care, I don't wanna know any details. All I do know is that she didn't want me to find out. Ok it did sting a little but I just went to eat Sushi instead make myself feel better.

• 8 months later...
  • Author

Hey everybody, this time last year I was so depressed and miserable. Time does heal all wounds. Have a Great Happy Holidays!!!!