.. i think i may like him a lot.

ok.. so.. theres this guy.. we were turned friends since during summer we were doing community service together at a summer camp. it was ten hrs straight.. since 7:00am - 5:00 pm.. we also knew the same ppl, so it was easy to have conversations.. we turned friends pretty fast.. and i would talk to him about this guy that i used to like.. (before i started liking him.. lol) and he about a girl he liked.. things didnt work out for us with our crushes. and we started flirting with each other. and i started falling for him.. i KNOW i like him a lot.. and others say its OBVIOUS that he likes me too.. he calls me, like every day.. and talks to me.. and if he doesnt call, i call. For example, the other day he called.. and the day after i didnt.. and he sent me a msge telling me.. that he hasnt heard of me in a while! and he called me later that night.. and he's always playing around like.. "ooh, u dont love me =( " and stuff.. ive told him before that hes a flirt with other girls..a nd he was like " yeah, thats true.. but somehow, with the girl a really like, i cant flirt well.." and he started telling me how he would like a girlfriend and that hes not the type of guy who would play with girls feelings.. i like him a lot.. but for some reason, am not convinced if this guy likes me or not.. its like 50% i think he does.. the other 50% i dont know!...some of his guyfriends.. told me. that they cant tell me like, what theyve talked cuz its a secret. but theyve told me, that he knows that i like him.. so. if we're friends.. and he knows that i like him.. would he be calling me? and flirting? even if he doesnt like me, or he could b interested??

Do you have anything in common with this guy, besides community service and people you know?

Yeah, he may be interested, or he may be a flirt who flirts with lots of girls. Do you want to be one of the herd he flirts with?

I'm just saying, don't set your sights on him unless you really know who he is. Have fun and enjoy the attention, but don't believe he's all about YOU unless his actions match up with his words.

• Author

well, i know what u mean.. but we're friends too, and he's a very good friend.. we do have a lot in common, we have fun together everywhere, and we can talk on the phone for hours and talking about things that r not even important.. its like, we always have something to talk about.. i honestly, think.. that his reaction if he didnt like me, wouldve been to get kind of apart from me.. a guyfriend of mine told me. that since i called him flirt a few times, he may b having trouble getting closer, since he doesnt want me to think that he's just playing with me too!. i have a question tho, what does it mean, if he enjoys making me mad and stuff!!. cuz.. everytime we talk he says something, not mean.. but i get mad very easily i have to admit.. and he smiles and then he's like.. u knoow i was just kidding !!!! like.. For example: yesterday i was like " u know, we better get together before school starts!!" and he said " psss, noo i dont want to!" and i was like.. "WELL.. fineeee i dont want to hang out with u neither!!!" and then he said " you know u want to;)" lol.. idk i got mad. and he smiles and then hes like.. of course i was kidding.. he does it like everytime.. omg.. writing it instead of thinking about it makes me think that he does like me but i dont want to have my hopes high. lol! <3

• Author

yeahh but hes so confusing tho!!. for example, yesterday i called him.. he called me the past few days.. so i decided to call him yesterday. u know?. soo.. i did.. he didnt pick up.. and today he sent me a msge telling me.. that he went to sleep very early cuz today he went to get his license!!. idk. . do u think all of a sudden he's avoiding me?.. idk.. maybe am thinking too much.. do u think i should talk to him?.. and tell him how i feel? or that would just ruin everything??. ive thought sometimes while we talk that he thinks ill tell him that i like him or something.. cuz.. we were talking once.. and i told him " forget it.." cuz i was gonna say something.. and he got all crazy/curious..and he was like " pleaseee, tell me!! PLEASE.. i wont b able to sleep.. if u feel shy about it... u dont have to... just tell me.." and i was like.. "OK???" i was just going to say some stupid comment.. but he got all crazy.. should i talk to him?!?! or what can i do, so i can b sure that he does like me!........

Consider that he may not be sure himself how much or in what capacity he likes you. I would say that at this stage in your life... Whatever you do... do it slowly. You may want to be oblique. If you need to tell him that you like him... do not be direct. If he is on the fence that may send him running away.

Also, flirt with him like there is no tommorrow.

• Author

thaaaaaaanks cobra =)! lol!. i also think he thinks i still like that other guy.. cuz he's always asking if i still like that guy i used to talk about before i liked him.. so idk.. maybe hes confused.. very.. i guess i can understand that..ill flirt like theres no tomorrow then.. =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

noo i didnt change my mind! i really like him.. the problem now, is that whenever he gets close to me.. i act so shyy!! i think he'll get tired.. but somehow hes still there.. looking for me and stuff =)! i like him a lOoOoOT!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could tell him.. but i dont want to.. because, what if he doesnt like me? and its just what it seems.. but is not.. u know?.......... today we're going to a party.. hopefully i'll do something cute. and idk.. something that gets him into thinking!!. i'll let u know how it went.. if u want to of course =) !!!!!

noo i didnt change my mind! i really like him.. the problem now, is that whenever he gets close to me.. i act so shyy!! i think he'll get tired.. but somehow hes still there.. looking for me and stuff =)! i like him a lOoOoOT!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could tell him.. but i dont want to.. because, what if he doesnt like me? and its just what it seems.. but is not.. u know?.......... today we're going to a party.. hopefully i'll do something cute. and idk.. something that gets him into thinking!!. i'll let u know how it went.. if u want to of course =) !!!!!

No... dont tell him.

Do send him hints! Best of luck to you!