, suggestions?

Here is the back story. I'm 28 she's 33. We've been married for 7 years. No kids.

We fight alot. She seems to fly off the handle at tiny things. Then the next day she will just want to hang all over me the moment I walk in the door. The roller coaster is very stessful. I never know what I'm going to walk into. Because of this I find myself trying to spend more time at work.

She will yell at me at night for leaving a window cracked during the day and then cry when the alarm goes off in the morning because I have to leave.

On top of all this:

Recently I have been having feelings for someone else. Nothing has or will happen. She live in an entirely different state. And I would not ever put myself or her in situation like that.

It is not an entirely new thing. I think that I have loved this other person for 10 years, but tried to hide/ or stifle it. The feelings toward this other person are still hidden, but whenever we see each other I can't help but to think about her and smile constantly. She has always had that affect on me.

My wife and I have been to counseling, and are still attending but it is not going well. Some of the exercises we do at home are brutal, I end up getting emotionally battered every time we try to talk about our relationship. She has told me several time recently that she hates me. when she says this it is always at a time when we are talking calmly, which makes it hurt even more. But that same day she won't let me get off the phone until I say that I love her.

Life sucks.

Advice?

Well,

Just sit down with her and have a serious discussion. Tell her what is on your mind, that you are not happy with the relationship and if things (you have to fill here) are not changing, separating is an option that you are considering. Be honest with her, this is the only way that will enable you to make the right decision. But do TALK to her before you take any decisions.

notspiritual

My advice is that you figure out what you want, either stay with your wife or either you pursue the other girl. You cannot do both at the same time.

If you decide to stay in your marriage but keep on thinking about the other girl, you will likely not be able to save your marriage as you’re not 100% committed. If you decide to pursue the other girl but remain married, you’re not being honest.