always MAD! *help*

Confused610

Me and my soon to be hubby seems lately to always get mad at me! There has only be a few occurances where he has done this in the course of our relationship(2 yrs), but lately he has been atleast hanging up on me twice a week, ignoring my emails or just plain not anwsering his phone and not telling me why. I try and I do talk about this with him and he apologizes. He makes me upset sometimes , but I accept them as mistakes and live on. He holds a gruge on these for days and days..i don't get it. I don't do anything mean intentonally. he got mad at me once for saying something wrong about bread. I don't get it. Any advice?

Thanks- KIM

Me and my soon to be hubby seems lately to always get mad at me! There has only be a few occurances where he has done this in the course of our relationship(2 yrs), but lately he has been atleast hanging up on me twice a week, ignoring my emails or just plain not anwsering his phone and not telling me why. I try and I do talk about this with him and he apologizes. He makes me upset sometimes , but I accept them as mistakes and live on. He holds a gruge on these for days and days..i don't get it. I don't do anything mean intentonally. he got mad at me once for saying something wrong about bread. I don't get it. Any advice?

Thanks- KIM

Before you get married think long and hard if this is the way you want to live your life.People get married for one reason,cause they deeply love the other person so much,they would want to spend the rest of their life with them.Think about this before you get married."Is he the man of my dreams?" "Would I want to spend the rest of my life with him?" "Will my life be this unhappy after we are married?" From the way I read your post,it doesnt sound like the two of you are in love.Its just my opinion,good luck with everything.

Patty

My vote is for cancelling the engagement.

This guy's a jerk. From everything you've described, you'd be better off married to Saddam Hussein. If somebody treats you like absolute dirt before marrying you, that's something you've really got to pay attention to.

Why would you want to even remain around him? Unless he's the only guy for a 200 mile radius of your home, I'd say dust him at your earliest opportunity.

A person has two reasons for doing something.... a good reason and the real reason.

People who all of a sudden are pissed at their partners for nothing much at all are usually projecting their own stuff out onto them. Maybe he's playing around on you and this is his guilt coming out (common scenario).... who knows, but one things for sure he's mad with himself about something.